LG 27GP850-B

Associate
Why would you be considering then a 240Hz PG279QM which is twice the price? :p Its only other benefit seems to be the GSYNC 2.0 module.
I was just thinking incase i play some games that are over 200 but like you say the price will be a lot more, so i think il go with the LG whenever its out in the UK

Caporegime
I was just thinking incase i play some games that are over 200 but like you say the price will be a lot more, so i think il go with the LG whenever its out in the UK
We might both be in for a long (ish) wait tho. Twitter seems to indicate (from responses from LG) that July-September is the likely timeframe for many of their new monitors to hit retail.

There only seems to be one place in the EU with any stock that will ship to the UK.

Associate
We might both be in for a long (ish) wait tho. Twitter seems to indicate (from responses from LG) that July-September is the likely timeframe for many of their new monitors to hit retail.

There only seems to be one place in the EU with any stock that will ship to the UK.

hopefully stock levels will be good when it does land in the UK

Caporegime
Do you think its worth buying from a EU store or will we get stung by import tax
If you read the last couple pages then there's at least one place in the EU you can order for £450 all-in, from Italy.

But it will come with an EU plug, and returns might be difficult if you get dead pixels or a lot of backlight bleed, and want to send it back.

Associate
If you read the last couple pages then there's at least one place in the EU you can order for £450 all-in, from Italy.

But it will come with an EU plug, and returns might be difficult if you get dead pixels or a lot of backlight bleed, and want to send it back.
Thanks, i will probs just wait for them to hit the UK just incase I have problems

Caporegime
Return is simple as I asked live chat . Send a message , state reason and they arrange collection :)
Good to know, thanks.

The only other thing that stopped me from buying from the place in Italy, is when you add to cart, the estimated delivery was mid-July.

Saying that it could come sooner.

Soldato
OP
Good to know, thanks.

The only other thing that stopped me from buying from the place in Italy, is when you add to cart, the estimated delivery was mid-July.

Saying that it could come sooner.

Says delivery is the 1st - 2nd of July for me if I was to order another.

Back
Top Bottom