LG 27GP850-B

Associate
Had any problems with the control stick? Twice now it's became unresponsive and I've had to pull the power for it to work again.
No problems here at all, I know if it changes mode it pauses inputs but no issues of freezing.

looks amazing in games , colours are great and 180hz is awesome , I dropped from 49” 4k and now wish I had sooner

Soldato
OP
No problems here at all, I know if it changes mode it pauses inputs but no issues of freezing.

looks amazing in games , colours are great and 180hz is awesome , I dropped from 49” 4k and now wish I had sooner

I think it only happens after I've quit BFV and it exits HDR then sometimes it just goes to pot.

Soldato
OP
The Italian version needs a Europe to UK plug which I got for a fiver on Amazon and works fine.

The power cable is really short and so is the dp cable

Soldato
OP
Damn I forgot about that, is it a normal kettle lead or a figure of 8? Cheers

Neither, it's just one short cable that goes straight into the monitor. I got this and works fine:

VGUARD European to UK Adapter, 1pack Plug Adaptor EU to UK Plug Adapter 2 Pin Plug Adaptor to 3 Pin for Travel or Electronic Device from France, Italy, Spain, Germany to UK - Black

Soldato
Neither, it's just one short cable that goes straight into the monitor. I got this and works fine:

VGUARD European to UK Adapter, 1pack Plug Adaptor EU to UK Plug Adapter 2 Pin Plug Adaptor to 3 Pin for Travel or Electronic Device from France, Italy, Spain, Germany to UK - Black

So is this the best monitor you can get for sub £500(Looking at the 32")

Is the power cable fixed to the back of the monitor or detachable? If detachable could get a full power lead rather than a adaptor?

Back
Top Bottom