Poll: ** LG 27GP950 AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER NOW - LIMITED AVAILABILITY **

Do you have any black screen issues?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OcUK Staff
After the crazy demand for 27GN950 the succesor replacement SKU is now up for general sale.

We have been told that availability for these will be better than the 27GN950 but not initially.

We have 95 units coming in at the end of April. Half of these have already been pre-ordered by people who had pre-orders on the 27GN950 whom I gave early notice they could switch.

I'll try and stop any orders being taken once we reach this initial allocation. I'll also email everyone who has an order which may fall outside of the initial allocation to let them know their wait may be longer.

Again from LG an astounding monitor which is only available at Overclockers UK and 1 other retailer in the UK.

LG 27" 27GP950-B 3180x2160 IPS NANO 144Hz 1ms FreeSync/G-Sync Compatible LED Widescreen Gaming Monit @ £749.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/LG-2...le-LED-Widescreen-Gaming-Monit-MO-162-LG.html

LG 27" 27GP950-B, Display Resolution 3180x2160, Display Size 27", Refresh Rate 144Hz, FreeSync, G-Sync Compatible 1ms Response Time, Contrast Ratio 1000:1, Panel Type NANO IPS, HDR 600 , Height/Swivel

Only £749.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Staff
OP
Associate
I’m unable to pre-order am I too late?
Is there anyway I can get any alerts for when it comes available again or is there another site I could try?

Associate
I made my order at 9:21am this morning, NE postcode.

Are we looking good, or is there bitter disappointment in my near future?

OcUK Staff
OP
I made my order at 9:21am this morning, NE postcode.

Are we looking good, or is there bitter disappointment in my near future?

Everyone with an order on should be good.

I've disabled ordering now as we have pre-sold all that we are expecting into us.

Just REALLY hope they aren't on that container ship stuck in the Suez canal. With the luck this spec has had availability wise so far I wouldn't bet against it...

Associate
Associate
Any update on stock delivery. Is it launched in May or end of April, as I see that twitter post by LG.
So you think if we got are preorder In we should get it next month hope this is true can't wait for it. :):)

Associate
Any update on stock delivery. Is it launched in May or end of April, as I see that twitter post by LG.
So you think if we got are preorder In we should get it next month hope this is true can't wait for it. :):)
I imagine that with the 95 that were available for pre order they would ship them out as soon as they arrive. Then I imagine they will advertise a proper release date when the product is widely available and better stock but I could be wrong...

Back
Top Bottom