** LG 32GN600 32" 1440 165HZ FREESYNC MBR HDR - SAVE £100 - ENDS AUGUST **

OcUK Staff
OP
Is this still available at the advertised deal price please Nik? Was tempted but was waiting for fundage

? said till end of aug

Sorry I was away with the family over the weekend and had to ask a colleague to sort all the deals at the end/beginning of month out for me. I requested him end the July deal for this sku but missed the August support from my list for him to put live.

My fault but was only for Sat/Sun so hopefully not inconvenienced anyone.

The support for this price is now available until the 31st August!

Permabanned
Sorry I was away with the family over the weekend and had to ask a colleague to sort all the deals at the end/beginning of month out for me. I requested him end the July deal for this sku but missed the August support from my list for him to put live.

My fault but was only for Sat/Sun so hopefully not inconvenienced anyone.

The support for this price is now available until the 31st August!
it does look bloody good tho .. :)

Caporegime
Review doesn't look amazing. I would say it's good for what you pay £250. It cannot keep up with 165hz so if you are after a 120hz screen it's probably a decent buy. I'm personally using a 240hz Odyssey G7 32 inch but again this is a £450-£650 screen in comparison which is a lot more money but it's worth the extra IMO. A screen is what you are looking at 99% of the time more people should really think about that next time they budget for a screen. Pointless spending £1K on a GPU then spending £250 on a screen and you would need a 3080 minimum to run games at decent settings at 1440p high refresh rate.

Back
Top Bottom