LG 32LX2R 32" HD LCD

Soldato
Windle what resolution are you using for your windows desktop. Is it just me or does it look lower than 1360x768? Maybe i'm imagining things.

Edit: Yeah upon closer inspection I think i'm imagining things. Was probably just the angles. Lol ignore me. :p

Soldato
OP
It is the right res, just my crazy camera skills. I still feel like a kid on christmas morning right now :) Looks great walking in and seeing it.

Soldato
Windle said:
It is the right res, just my crazy camera skills. I still feel like a kid on christmas morning right now :) Looks great walking in and seeing it.

Yeah i noticed soon after I posted. I think it's because you were sort of higher than the LCD when taking the photos, it made the top menu bar appear fatter than usual since it was closer than the rest of the screen. Just a matter of perspective. Once I looked at the bottom of the screen I could see it looked right... Silly me! :p

I know exactly what you mean mate, i'm still the same with mine to be honest. Everytime I fire up a game I am in awe. If you haven't tried an FPS yet give one a go and prepare to be immersed like never before. Just be sure to set the resolution correctly in the game or download a widescreen patch if the game is too old to support 1360x768 automatically. :)

Info here if you need it: http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/

Soldato
Do you sit at it that close..

if i get one i will be about 2/3ft away when typing etc for work.. and i dont know if that will be enough..

i suppose its better for you than a CRT at least?

Soldato
OP
I sit a fair bit away from it, as far as the keyboard and mouse cables will stretch to allow, will probably get a wireless mouse/keyboard combo just so i can make myself comfy.

Back
Top Bottom