** LG £50 VOUCHER THIS WEEKEND 2 ULTRAWIDE MONITORS **

OcUK Staff
Hi guys,

Hope you are all well and isolating if you are able to!

Thought I'd give forums a little something this weekend for anyone trying to game work from home during this period.

Haven't got a whole lot of stock of monitors, everybody now working from home has been clearing us out. But saying that had 50 units of each of these delivered this last week and wanted to offer something to the Forums for the start of Spring.

Until Monday 6th April 23:59 enter the code " WIDEBOI " at checkout and have £50 off each of these superlative LG Ultrawide monitors. To aid gaming or... AHEM... pRoDuCtIvItY if you find yourself working from home.

LG 34GK950F 34" 3440x1440 NANO IPS FreeSync 2 HDR 144Hz 1ms Curved Widescreen LED Monitor @ £999.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/LG-3...-Curved-Widescreen-LED-Monitor-MO-14W-LG.html

34GK950F, LED Backlit, 3440x1440 Resolution, 5000000:1 Contrast Ratio, 400cd/m² Brightness, 1ms Response Time, 1x DisplayPort Input, 2x HDMI, HDR, FREESYNC 2, 2 Years Warranty

Only £999.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

LG 38GL950 38" 3840x1600 NANO IPS 144Hz 1ms G-Sync HDR Widescreen LED Backlit Curved Monitor @ £1,699.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/LG-3...een-LED-Backlit-Curved-Monitor-MO-15G-LG.html

Display Resolution 3840x1600, Display Size 38", Refresh Rate 144Hz, G-Sync, 1ms Response Time, 21:9 Aspect Ratio, Panel Type NANO IPS, Curved, HDR 400

Only £1,699.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

I know the 38" were on offer at £1599.95 until the end of March, but with the $/£ rate when this stock landed, and current demand, LG have pulled support for us to hit that price point. I'm trying to persuade them to support our stock and hit that price again but whether they will or not I don't know.

If they do hit it before the end of April we'll refund the difference so instead of £1649.99 (with the voucher) you can have it for £1549.99 - £50 better than March's deal price!

OcUK Staff
OP
@NikTheSHNIK

If I order the £50 voucher can you send me one of the monitors with it? :p

Sure, will just require a massive bribe. Paypal me £1649.99 and I'll get the order sorted...

giphy.gif

RJC

RJC

Don
Let us know how it performs once you have it all set up!

So far so good, still got some tidying up to on the cables, only needed to adjust the brightness.

Nice to have YouTube one side and browse the other - I had the AOC 32" which was the VA, I have preferred the IPS panels.

Only using onboard GPU at the moment.

f2e0XNu.jpg

Associate
I would love to get one of these but I just bought LG C9 so I'm broke. If I were single it would be a no brainer :D. I really don't know if I should get one of these or wait for something that has more meaningful HDR.

Associate
I'm about to pull the plug on one of these but was wondering what the QC is like as I have heard horrible things about panel failures and IPS bleed

Associate
Haven't got a whole lot of stock of monitors, everybody now working from home has been clearing us out.
I bet! Some of my less PC and tech orientated colleagues were finding it difficult to source external monitors to hook up to the work laptops, I directed many of them to OCUK as you had plenty of stock at reasonable prices. Should have got an affiliate link or something :D

Associate
Just took delivery of mine, does anyone know how to update to latest firmware so gsync works?

nvm: seems its already got latest version and just had to turn freesync on

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom