LG G3 **discussion**

Soldato
Ehh Tab settings panel, why change the settings, I will never understand. Software is still a bit meh, I like the notification area, but other parts are just unnecessary changes, Build looks better, battery life is hopefully epic and rest of the specs look good.

Caporegime
Looks great. However could someone explain why phones all seem to have soft buttons on the screen these days, as opposed to the buttons at the very bottom, as per the brilliant Note 2 (and I presume Note 3)? Seems like screen is being wasted by not having Note style buttons built into the bezel.

Soldato
Am suitably impressed with what LG have done with G3. It looks solidly built. Will wait on what MKBHD and Anandtech have got to say about it before pulling the trigger

Will most likely go for the 32Gb/3Gb option if it's available in the UK if not I'll source it from elsewhere.

Good job LG...now Samsung it's back to you with what you can do with the Prime.

Soldato
Am suitably impressed with what LG have done with G3. It looks solidly built. Will wait on what MKBHD and Anandtech have got to say about it before pulling the trigger

Will most likely go for the 32Gb/3Gb option if it's available in the UK if not I'll source it from elsewhere.

Good job LG...now Samsung it's back to you with what you can do with the Prime.

Yep, one of these two will be my new phone most likely.

Need to get a feel for the size of the G3, and then it's just to see if the S5 prime will give me a reason to choose/wait for that over the G3.

Soldato
phone looks solid. I'm just wondering what that 1440p will do to the battery life.

btw Knock On feature is really addictive, after owning G Pad, I often find myself knocking on the screen of my non-LG phone waiting for it to unlock, which obviously never happens :)

Soldato
phone looks solid. I'm just wondering what that 1440p will do to the battery life.

btw Knock On feature is really addictive, after owning G Pad, I often find myself knocking on the screen of my non-LG phone waiting for it to unlock, which obviously never happens :)

Should be alright, has a nice sized battery and most of the taxing tasks (gaming) still run at 1080p for now.

Back
Top Bottom