LG OLED55B7V price hikes everywhere??

Soldato
Don't know about console gaming although I'm sure it is superb.

PC gaming is fantastic, haven't found any issues with input lag especially if using 1080P @ 120HZ mode (resolution shouldn't be a problem if you're sitting about the recommended distance of 7/8 feet from the TV)

Awesome :) Any recommendations on the right wall mount to use? It’s just going on a wall, no tilt or pan required.

Associate
Finally picked mine up yesterday after weighing it up for months. Was lucky enough to have a friend in John Lewis let me know that there was one that returned with nothing wrong with it, but they had reduced the price to £900. Now just got to wait a month before I can unbox it as we're waiting to move into our new house.

Soldato
Well it seems I have a slight issue.. My TV guide keeps being lost. Phones LG . seems my signal strength is too good at 100% . They don't like too much ... Go figure. Have to get a variable antenuator to adjust signal strength.

Soldato
Finally picked mine up yesterday after weighing it up for months. Was lucky enough to have a friend in John Lewis let me know that there was one that returned with nothing wrong with it, but they had reduced the price to £900. Now just got to wait a month before I can unbox it as we're waiting to move into our new house.

I'd still be taking it out of the box and powering it up to make sure everything is ok with it.

Seriously tempted to pick one up for my room from RS at the price they currently are.

Soldato
I'd be worried moving mine around with how thin the panel is, I've got a house move in a month or so and I'm dreading it for some reason. I've had some unlucky TV relocations in the past :D
Just keep the box and all packaging/wrappings put it back in the box when you move ;p

Soldato
As boxes go the OLED is surprisingly easy to rebuild into as it all fits together like a jigsaw with the padding.

When we had to return our first one had it back in the box within 5 minutes.

Soldato
I'm taking delivery of this TV next Monday, but it's looking more like the end of the week/the week after before I complete on my house buy - But I definitely won't be able to stop myself opening it up and playing with it beforehand :p

Associate
Tempted to buy this at £1199 I currently own a 49" samsung KS8000... what do you reckon? worth a swap? I watch in a dark bedroom watch a lot of 4k movies etc

Soldato
Got this delivered yesterday - Still haven't opened yet as I don't really have space right now... But I'm so tempted!! I wanna play with it :p :D

Soldato
Got this delivered yesterday - Still haven't opened yet as I don't really have space right now... But I'm so tempted!! I wanna play with it :p :D

If you can set it up temporarily somewhere I'd get it out and make sure your happy with it and possibly run something through to see if any issues arise, our first one developed a dead red pixel in the middle of the screen after a few days of use, the replacement one has been fine since.

Soldato
If you can set it up temporarily somewhere I'd get it out and make sure your happy with it and possibly run something through to see if any issues arise, our first one developed a dead red pixel in the middle of the screen after a few days of use, the replacement one has been fine since.

Thanks for the heads up - Yeah if I have time tonight I think I'm going to give it a little test :D

(Just FYI for the future - As far as I know, red pixels are stuck rather than dead. I had a red pixel appear on my monitor this year, and a little massage of the area and the pixel was unstuck and working fine :D Admittedly, it has reoccurred a couple of times after, but a quick massage again always cures it :p)

Associate
Hi quick query. What are the differences between the 65 b7 and the 65b8pla in terms of picture etc ? There’s is around 400 price difference does something warrant it.

Back
Top Bottom