Asus ROG Strix RTX 3070 OC
G.Skill Trident Z 32GB 3466MHz
Samsung 980 Pro 1TB
NZXT Kraken Z53
Corsair SF750
x9 Lian Li Uni SL120

Amazing case.

Associate
always thought whether to create a owners thread for this case.. so much potential, that i could also steal other peoples ideas ahem ;)

Here's mine, though this is temporary while i'm working on rearranging the loop and GPU among other things.

Y5iw9fNl.jpg

Specs in my sig

Associate
These are both beautiful builds. I've recently got an itch to relocate my PC to this case and jazz it up a bit, but it would mean replacing too many parts. Some reviews have said ATX motherboards can be a bit of a squeeze. How did you get on Simon?

Associate
Hello mate. The Asus Rog Strix z590-e fit perfect and had plenty of room. I was worried at first after hearing reviews but had no issues at all. It was a joy to build in.

Good to hear. The final finish is really nice.

I really like the case but getting it would mean I would have to replace my current PSU which is not an expense I want. Tough decision ahead. :confused:

This is the same boat as me though. Plus currently it would just have to sit on the floor, so maybe no point in upgrading until I (hopefully) move in a year or so.

Soldato
ts1jOjl.jpg
wJ0VzkO.jpg

Specs in sig :)

Bottom and side fans pulling air in, top and rear fans extracting.
Everything is cool & quiet, 3080 mem temps don't go above 96c when mining even though the case fans are just ticking over at under 1000rpm :)

Soldato
Love the look of those cases and themes.
I just got my snow edition delivered today. But I certainly will be adding some images in here when it is built (still have a mountain of parts to order).

Originally I was going to use the case as an unraid server but it is far too pretty for that. So the new machine I was planning/am planning is going into this case and my O11 Razer Edition case will be converted into the unraid server.

Associate
Snow Edition arrived , installed kit in.

I might change my AIO and also I need a white GPU :D

Usme8bI.jpg
script>

Usme8bI

Associate
I have ordered the Galahad 240 AIO to change the existing AIO .... also ordered the ARGB kit as well as im not 100% sure if I need it to spilt one of the RGB lanes on the UNI Fan box to control the pumps RGB. Anyone else done something similar and can comment ?

Soldato
Just answered this in your other post. I think you need an extra cable to connect the pump RGB to the controller, you’ll almost certainly need the extra length either way.

Associate
Just answered this in your other post. I think you need an extra cable to connect the pump RGB to the controller, you’ll almost certainly need the extra length either way.
Ah sweet ... I got the cables on order anyways , but they are back dated till the end of the month. I guess can connect it to my ARGB for the time being and use Asus Aura to change the colours , but ideally I don't really want to use Asus Aura as it has no control over the brightness of the leds on my uni fans.

Soldato
Would this case look horrendous if i buit an air build with little to none rgb in it. Im sort of toying with the idea of getting this case over the nr200p but im not sure if its aimed at me really. I want a gaming build, with no worries about graphics card size (3 slot is the biggest i would ever go) and i would only have 1 m.2 storgae device. I dont care about the looks or rgb stuff really but my partner thinks the builds in this thread look fantastic. I would probably go for these lian li rgb fans but then i sort of think that money could go towards a better cpu/grahics card etc.

Soldato
this is mine

5950x stock pbo behavior
asus 570 dark hero x570
nvidia rtx 3090 fe with ek special block
280mm side mounted radiator with ekwb ddc/res combo
teamgroup 32gb (2*16gb) 3600mhz cl14 ripped edition ddr4
corsair sf 750w psu
samsung 980 pro 512gb m.2
samsung 860 evo 2tb ssd
noctua nh-u12s black with push pull fan setup for cpu

I0567cP.jpg.png