**LIAN LI GALAHAD ALL IN ONE COOLER AND SL/AL UNI FANS AVAILABLE FOR ORDER**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hey @Robbie_G Just seen the Lian Li o11 mini mid (white) jumped to Feb 22nd instead of the Feb 10th, I ordered mine on the 7th Jan, my order number is OC4176497
does this mean my order will be delayed till the 22nd or will I get mine on the 10th?

Thanks

I just spoke with the purchaser and he says the container had a small delay leaving port.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Sorry to bother you again Robbie, if I order 3x individual SL120 white should they be on the next shipment due on the 10th? As in you’re expecting more than have been preordered?

Yes you will but at the moment I have an eta of 24th Feb as they are on the same container as the cases.

Associate
@Robbie_G I ordered 1 triple pack of white sl120 and 3 white sl120 on the 9th of January when they still listed in stock on the website but because DPD stopped shipping to Ireland, I was told now that I have to wait until the next shipment of the 24th. That is really disappointing. Seems as though they were shipped to someone else. Order number OC4174747

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
@Robbie_G I ordered 1 triple pack of white sl120 and 3 white sl120 on the 9th of January when they still listed in stock on the website but because DPD stopped shipping to Ireland, I was told now that I have to wait until the next shipment of the 24th. That is really disappointing. Seems as though they were shipped to someone else. Order number OC4174747

I will check tomorrow on the stock but we still can’t ship to Ireland currently. It sure when this will change.

Associate
@Robbie_G Hi, I've just seen that the fans are now delayed until the 24th...

I put an order in for the white 360 galahad and a triple pack of fans (the galahad was in stock and I thought they would both ship on the 10th). I'm not sure I can wait till 24th for the galahad, any chance you could check my order and see if its possible to ship the galahad now and then the fans when they arrive in stock?

Order number: OC4191679

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
@Robbie_G okay thank you, much appreciated, I know yous are dealing with a lot lately with covid and brexit.

Hi,

I think whoever put the order on hold as it was Ireland released the stock. I apologise for this it's not something I can monitor.
@Robbie_G Hi, I've just seen that the fans are now delayed until the 24th...

I put an order in for the white 360 galahad and a triple pack of fans (the galahad was in stock and I thought they would both ship on the 10th). I'm not sure I can wait till 24th for the galahad, any chance you could check my order and see if its possible to ship the galahad now and then the fans when they arrive in stock?

Order number: OC4191679

Back ordered the fans.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
These fans are going crazy still. At the moment we only have 20 left of the next stock on white single packs and 0 black single packs. All stock on order now is assigned.

We have so much stock on order that they need to fulfil.

Caporegime
These fans are going crazy still. At the moment we only have 20 left of the next stock on white single packs and 0 black single packs. All stock on order now is assigned.

We have so much stock on order that they need to fulfil.
You guys and Amazon seem to be the only ones stocking them. Even the Amazon ones are marked as out of stock with no restock date.

Associate
I ordered 12 fans and want to know how I connect them all to the hub. I’ve got 3 at top 3 at the side 3 at front which obviously take up 3 spaces in the hub. The problem is the two at the bottom and one in the back, there’s only one space in the hub left and I will have two cables that need to get into it. Is there a splitter for these? Or can you use two hubs at one with L-connect software?

Caporegime
I ordered 12 fans and want to know how I connect them all to the hub. I’ve got 3 at top 3 at the side 3 at front which obviously take up 3 spaces in the hub. The problem is the two at the bottom and one in the back, there’s only one space in the hub left and I will have two cables that need to get into it. Is there a splitter for these? Or can you use two hubs at one with L-connect software?
You can connect up to four fans in a daisy chain to each port on the controller. I believe a splitter will work for your two and one, yes.

Back
Top Bottom