**LIAN LI GALAHAD ALL IN ONE COOLER AND SL/AL UNI FANS AVAILABLE FOR ORDER**

Associate
@Robbie_G just saw your comment on here advising that all single black 120s from the expected shipment have already been ordered. Any chance you could advise an ETA for my 2 orders? OC4211649 and OC4213015.

If I'm right that those orders were way too late for the incoming shipment, is there any availability on the triple packs?

Edit: Ignore this, had my answer.

Last edited:
Associate
Are the fans on the 360 AIO the exact same as the individual fans you can daisychain? Or are they in a block like the Masterliquid 3 fan block?

As I found out yesterday they are ST120s rather than SL120s. Individually cabled but can be daisy chained I believe. I have ordered more UNI fans to replace mine now.

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £118.68 (includes shipping: £8.70)

Soldato
As I found out yesterday they are ST120s rather than SL120s. Individually cabled but can be daisy chained I believe. I have ordered more UNI fans to replace mine now.

Total: £118.68 (includes shipping: £8.70)

Dam that's a shed load of cash for just some fans. Even selling the AIO fans to recoup some cash, won't be much of a return.

Total: £361.62 (includes shipping: £8.70)

I might have to do similar, get 9 fans and the AIO, then sell the AIO stock fans. A bitter pill to swallow and not sure I can justify over £360 for aio and fans tbh :(

Associate
Dam that's a shed load of cash for just some fans. Even selling the AIO fans to recoup some cash, won't be much of a return.

I might have to do similar, get 9 fans and the AIO, then sell the AIO stock fans. A bitter pill to swallow and not sure I can justify over £360 for aio and fans tbh :(

Yeah, I ordered mine separately so hadn't thought about the total cost. Galahad and triple pack have been sat waiting for my new processor since before Christmas.
I'll probably put the fans from my AIO in my son's PC rather than deal with trying to sell them.

Associate
Very expensive fans, I bought a triple pack and 7 individual fans a while back. Had to buy them at 6am the moment I sat at my work computer because they were out of stock again by the time I left work
Well worth the cost though. My only issue is that I put a fan in the rear of an O11D XL as an exhaust and the plastic strip on the side of the fan, while fitting snugly in the space, has become unaligned and the adhesive is so tough I can barely re-set it.
Minor aesthetic issue but it would have been nice if the fans fit properly in a case from the same manufacturer

Associate
I'm actually a little disappointed in the fans personally. I don't know whether this is considered normal, but there is a dark line in the middle of the LED strips on both edges of the fans, the L-connect software is basic & horrible and the connector for the fans doesn't "click" in to place, it just sort of slides in and very easily slides off.
For £75 I'd expect more. They do look good when in static mode I find though as with the other modes IMO, the RGB can be a little underwhelming.

Caporegime
I'm actually a little disappointed in the fans personally. I don't know whether this is considered normal, but there is a dark line in the middle of the LED strips on both edges of the fans, the L-connect software is basic & horrible and the connector for the fans doesn't "click" in to place, it just sort of slides in and very easily slides off.
For £75 I'd expect more. They do look good when in static mode I find though as with the other modes IMO, the RGB can be a little underwhelming.
I found the connector on the fans to be very sturdy. They have arrows on them to show when the connector is locked and unlocked so check them. It may be worth swapping the order of the fans and using a different one as the end fan if the connector is loose as well?

Associate
Sane here paddyp, i ordered on 10th Feb Lian Li Uni SL120 triple pack with controller and 6 single fans before the preorder tag went up, payment was taken so i assume i'm inline for them ? Any help would be appreciated.

Associate
Sane here paddyp, i ordered on 10th Feb Lian Li Uni SL120 triple pack with controller and 6 single fans before the preorder tag went up, payment was taken so i assume i'm inline for them ? Any help would be appreciated.

Payment would still be taken for pre-order so there is no guarantee there. I ordered 6 black SL120s (3 on 6th and 3 on 8th) that I'm hoping made it into the next batch too.

Associate
@Colinh79 @paddyp I ordered mine on the 6th of January when they were still in stock but because Overclockers couldn't deliver to Ireland they released my fans. Frustrating but hoping that the Brexit and DPD situation is somewhat better this time around

Associate
I found the connector on the fans to be very sturdy. They have arrows on them to show when the connector is locked and unlocked so check them. It may be worth swapping the order of the fans and using a different one as the end fan if the connector is loose as well?
I'm a muppet lol. Turns out I hadn't pushed the connectors in as much as I needed to lmao. Rock solid now haha, thanks for letting me know!

Back
Top Bottom