**LIAN LI GALAHAD ALL IN ONE COOLER AND SL/AL UNI FANS AVAILABLE FOR ORDER**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Apologies for the lack of responses trying to get updates is a nightmare with Chinese new year and delays at the border. I have be told the delivery is today so hopefully we can get them booked in today as well.

I will go through the messages today and reply.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
@Robbie_G is the eta for the white sl120 and triple pack still the 24th? or is it sooner? They have changed to just pre order now on the webpage

The ETA was removed because we sold more than we have coming in.

@Colinh79 @paddyp I ordered mine on the 6th of January when they were still in stock but because Overclockers couldn't deliver to Ireland they released my fans. Frustrating but hoping that the Brexit and DPD situation is somewhat better this time around

The bad news is that at the moment we still have not resolved this issue. We have started to do some dummy testing on deliveries to see if we have resolved the issue.

@Robbie_G Hi, can you tell me when I may expect this order to be dispatched to me.....

Order details: 7 Feb 2021 18:19:00 OC4212732

Thanx...

You will be included in the delivery.

I will work out the cut off now and post shortly.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Galahad 240mm Black - In Stock
Galahad 240mm White - 50 remaining of Stock incoming
Galahad 360mm Black - 5 In stock 72 incoming
Galahad 360mm White - 20 remaining of incoming stock

Sl120 Single Black - 120mm - 26th Jan was the cut off - Anything after this may not be shipped
Sl120 Single White - 120mm - 2nd Feb was the cut off - Anything after this may not be shipped
Sl120 Triple Black - 120mm - 9th Feb was the cut off - Anything after this may not be shipped
Sl120 Triple White - 120mm - 5th Feb was the cut off - Anything after this may not be shipped

Sl140 Single Black - 140mm - In stock and more landing
Sl140 Single White - 140mm - 140 remaining of incoming stock
Sl140 Triple Black - 140mm - 9 in stock - 180 incoming
Sl140 Triple White - 140mm - 175 remaining of incoming stock

ST120 Triple Black - 120mm - 170 remaining of incoming stock
ST120 Triple White - 120mm - 150 remaining of incoming stock

ARGB Cable Kit - 44 in stock - No ETA on more stock

As Chinese new year does not end until the 26th Feb I cannot get any updates on ETA's for more stock. I have emailed them to ask so hopefully when they return we will have more details. Apologies that we do not have enough stock coming in we are trying to squeeze more allocation and we will fly it in if we can.

Last edited:
Associate
Sl120 Single Black - 120mm - 2nd Feb was the cut off - Anything after this may not be shipped

Thanks for the updates, I had been advised in Order Queries that my orders (OC4211649 and OC4213015) should be covered by the incoming stock but it sounds like that will not be the case. Any chance you could verify?

Associate
Any news on the Galahad AIO's or the Strimer cables being included in that Lian Li Order? I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago and it said they were due to be back in stock at the start of this week but the information on the website seems to have pushed it back?

Many thanks.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Thanks for the updates, I had been advised in Order Queries that my orders (OC4211649 and OC4213015) should be covered by the incoming stock but it sounds like that will not be the case. Any chance you could verify?

Single Black I'm afraid that you will not receive on the batch landing. As soon as Lian Li are back I will get an ETA.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Any news on the Galahad AIO's or the Strimer cables being included in that Lian Li Order? I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago and it said they were due to be back in stock at the start of this week but the information on the website seems to have pushed it back?

Many thanks.

Galahad coolers are listed above.

I will ask about the strimmer. Which is the one you wanted?

We had some booked in a few days ago but they were already assigned.

We are awaiting an ETA from Lian Li on the next shipment.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi,

I would recommend asking the sales team to back order the strimmer cable or it will hold up the order. I can ask them to back order it for you if you wish.

Associate
Excellent updates Robbie - keep up good work.

From what you are saying here I should get White Galahad 360 and maybe white triple unifan bot no single white. My order# OC4210796 I will appreciate if you can reply on my webnote message I sent yesterday!

Thanks,

Associate
Hi,

Could you confirm i am included in this shipment please? Ordered on 30th Dec, Order number - OC4167054.

Order is for 3x Triple 120mm and 1x Single 120mm Both white.

I also have 1 more item on back order so i hope it doesn't delay these

Thanks

Associate
Hi Robbie G,

can you please confirm at around what date can I expect the Lian li UNI fans Triple pack (black). Order# OC4195609 placed on 23rd Jan.

Back
Top Bottom