**LIAN LI GALAHAD ALL IN ONE COOLER AND SL/AL UNI FANS AVAILABLE FOR ORDER**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
@Robbie_G Random one here but might be worth Asking. With the popularity of the UniFans. It would be good to see a company take a step further towards customer need and demand. A Fanless AIO would be awesome like the galahad so we can put our unifans on them or a variend that has unifans included. Im sure like most we want matching fans for our builds.

Lets make it happen, im sure majority all have lots of spare wasted fans lying about from current and previous AIOs so this would be a good solution. Maybe someone that can reach out to der8auer could make it a reality as hes already improved the O11 Cases.

I wish I could get lian li to look at offering this sort of thing but I can only put that suggestion forward as they have there product roadmap and development plans already set.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Bad news we are unable to get any fans here quicker than the end of March. Just waiting for the final ETA but Lian Li have said they will not be ready till 23rd March. I have asked for an Air shipment quote to see what we can do.

Associate
Bad news we are unable to get any fans here quicker than the end of March. Just waiting for the final ETA but Lian Li have said they will not be ready till 23rd March. I have asked for an Air shipment quote to see what we can do.

Thanks for the update. Any idea if you'll be able to get enough stock for all the current orders? Using a mixture of fans at the moment: 3 black 120 UNIs, 3 Lian Li ST120s (from the Galahad) and 3 old Corsair SP120s that were sat in the attic (while waiting).

Associate
Yes Money is taken out to secure pre-order. You can cancel anytime and get a refund.

Just a heads up we have some Lian Li Uni fans on clearance if you can't wait. Usually just box damage and most of the time it's just the seal broken.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/offers/clearance/fans-and-grills

Almost went for it but I'd still be waiting for 2 more black 120s based on current stock there. Will leave them for someone else and just be patient :).

Associate
Sorry that was me taking the 3-pack :(

No problem lol. I'm waiting for 3 black and 3 white at the moment.
Considered ordering 1 more... Never mind considered, just convinced myself while typing this message to order that lone black 120 from B Grade for the final fan spot in my case lol.

Associate
Got a dispatch email for my 3x single 120mm whites today, arriving tomorrow. Wasn't expecting that for another couple of weeks at least. Hopefully not too much longer for the 3x blacks so I can complete my build :).

Associate
My order contains:

2 - Lian-Li UNI SL120 Addressable RGB White 120mm Fan Triple Pack with Controller
1 - Lian-Li GALAHAD 360mm High Performance RGB CPU Water Cooler - White

Can i still expect this around late march early april? @Robbie_G
I placed the order on the 11th of Feb

Last edited:
Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
My order contains:

2 - Lian-Li UNI SL120 Addressable RGB White 120mm Fan Triple Pack with Controller
1 - Lian-Li GALAHAD 360mm High Performance RGB CPU Water Cooler - White

Can i still expect this around late march early april? @Robbie_G
I placed the order on the 11th of Feb

I have had no further update on the end of the month ETA. If anything changes I will post it in here.

Back
Top Bottom