Lian Li O11 Air/RGB radiator placement

Associate
Hello guys i am not very sure if this is the place i should be posting about my Lian Li O11 Air case but if it isn`t please point me to the right place. Here we go, i been gathering all the things for my new PC build and i have some doubts where to place the cooler/radiator. So the case i got is the RGB version (not a huge fan of lights but costed the same as the non rgb version) and i also bought the Aorus 360 Liquid Cooler (the one with that cute LCD screen). The thing is i plan to max out the case with fans due to me living in Spain where we get very high temps during summer and i cannot seem to find anywhere tests with this case maxed out, all i find is about the dynamic. My question for the case is what you guys think is better to have the rad placed on top(exhaust) or on side(exhaust). Also i have some doubts about the fans, i am currently deciding between Corsair ML120 Pro RGB / Noctua Chromax 120 or the Silent Wings 3 i`m just not sure what hubs i need and etc, it`s my first pc build alone without help irl. I`m ok with the price of any of these so that is not really an issue besides the case comes with 3 Lian Li Bora Lite and 2 non rgb i`ll probably just have to buy 3 or 6. The mobo i ordered is Maximus XI Extreme (there are some stock issues God knows why) the PSU is Seasonic Prime Titanium 850W, ram is TridentZ Royal 3200 CL14 and i will of course pair all this with the 9900KS which i don`t really plan to OC maybe a mild 5.1Ghz.

Back
Top Bottom