Lian Li O11D- Mini....(latest post with AIO Up top in ATX format)

Associate
Hope the cables are long enough, I had to buy longer ones for mine in the case i'm using.

That would be such a shame, as they're fully braided cables. Hopefully the 011 mini is a little smaller than the PC-O10WX. If not it gives me an excuse to get some custom cables made. With whatever colour scheme I go for. Might make them to exact length for super tidy build.

Associate
Do you know if corsair cables are interchangeable? Currently using an AX750. Would be useful if I can temporarily use those cables, until I got some extensions made / ordered. If I need them.

Soldato
I brought a Silverstone 800w titanium SFX PSU, it came with short cables too, however you can buy a separate long cable set too which I also purchased at the time, they are long enough to fit in my current tower so should easily fit in this case.

Lian li did indeed confirm the need for an SFX / SFX-L PSU as it was me that asked the question on their Facebook page lol.

Soldato
SF750 received. Will have to wait for the case I guess until I know if the cables will be long enough. Hopefully will be some pre-release reviews, so I can order in advance.
You can always buy the corsair replacement set or cablemod have some compatible ones if needed. You should be alright though.

Associate
Does anyone know what the dimensions are for this case yet?
I don't think that's been released anywhere. All we know is 38L case.
However. We also know it will fit a 360 rad in top and bottom. So must be around 400mm long. It can fit a full ATX board, and assuming fans top and bottom, would get us to around 400mm tall too.
So the width must be 240mm to get to 38L.

400x400x240. Could possibly be a bit shorter and wider, but I bet I'm somewhere close with that guess.

EDIT:
Possibly H400 x L350 x W270. Fans top and bottom of an ATX would only need 25mm each.

Associate
I did not take on board the 360 rad fitting this model from their digital expo video. That means the case is virtually the same length as the standard model.
PCWorld video from Jan, shows what looks like 240 top and bottom. I imagine Lian Li must have got the their video wrong or this case is not going to be mini!

Associate
Yeah, it's quite a difference from the CES video in Jan. There did look like more room than a 240 back then, so maybe grew it a little to gain a lot more rad space.
I think it will be the same length yeah. Slightly narrower, hence SFX PSU and probably no vertical GPU, but a lot shorter in height.

Caporegime
Hello everyone!

I am considering this case for my new desktop build (the 011D XL is still in consideration), however I have a couple of questions.

The front io, is a USB 3.1 type C... and I cannot for the life of my find motherboards with this connection? Is it backwards compatible with 3.2 gen 1/2 inside? For example the ROG Strix X570-I (ITX) has 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s), would that mean the front port is useable? Same question with the MPG B550I Gamging Edge ITX from MSI which has; 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps Type-C port and 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps connector (supports additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps ports) does that mean the front connection will be useable?

Sorry for the confusion. The USB naming is all over the place.

Associate
Yeah, should be backwards compatible. So long as it's the higher density (newer) connector.
I'm not sure just because the case has USB-C that it will be 3.2 anyway? I think it could be 3.1 still? Not that i maters I guess.

Caporegime
The case is 3.1 gen 2, and most of the motherboards are 3.2 gen 1/2, so they would be ok being plugged in to a motherboard with a newer/higher spec?

Associate
aesthetics aside, i was looking forward to the USB i/o at the bottom and also the temp display, both seem to have gone since CES. I hate top USB as a small case is almost always on the desk an looks like like medusa with cables coming out of its head.

Associate
aesthetics aside, i was looking forward to the USB i/o at the bottom and also the temp display, both seem to have gone since CES. I hate top USB as a small case is almost always on the desk an looks like like medusa with cables coming out of its head.

Dont care much for the screen, but prefer ports down the bottom for case that's going to be on a desk. Doesnt make much sense!
Might run a hub mounted to the underside of my desk instead.

Soldato
Im so glad they decided to move it to the top, it added a horrible step / ramp at the bottom to hide the cables and back of the ports, I was wondering how I was going to mount a pump there with that, id of had to made a platform of some sort to level it off.

Back
Top Bottom