Lian-Li PC-011 rig photos?

Permabanned
OP
I found this about GPU fans:

download.axd

Soldato
Sorry to ask a question in the 'show us a pic' thread but it pretty much seems like the 011 thread. But what fans are people recommending for use in these, and how many of them? For a nice aesthetic and good airflow and ideally quiet. It seems everything but corsair fans are out of stock but a bit of research seems to suggest the coolermaster mf120 halo fans are good looking and good value. Assuming you are using an air cooler like the wraith that comes with a ryzen chip, would you be wanting 9 fans? 3 side and bottom intake, and 3 exhaust on the top? and would you rgb all of them?

Soldato
I've ordered the Razer version today from OCUK. Last week I damaged my Fractal Nano S. The acrylic window was blasted with an air dusted and it scratched the panel up no end. I've always fancied the O11D and then got an email from OCUK saying it was back in stock, so pulled the trigger.

Associate
Hi ... I transitioned my rig from a Corsair Carbide SPEC 06 to the gorgeous Lian Li O11 Dynamic yesterday... I even treated myself to a new GPU
I’m very pleased with the overall look, but one future change will be to replace the AIO with a 360mm.

The Lian Li is so much easier to work with and it’s ideal for the all of the Corsair controllers.

hXWEcqA.jpg
vHXhLIE.jpg
2EpMkFG.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Hi guys, just got my O11D razer edition, unboxed it and cant wait to transfer my build in it.

I just had a question about the Der8auer plaque that everyone seems to have, mine doesnt seem to have one on the case or in the packaging either.

Am I missing something?

Associate
Amazed at how tidy some of these builds are, particularly impressed with that Corsair RGB wiring Abshenton! The hidden part of my rig is a tangle of wires. Anyway this is my work in progress build. Waiting on some white acrylic paint for the vertical GPU mount and a new 30 series graphics card, preferably with go-faster RGB trimmings :D

IMG-20200613-200502.jpg

Associate
Amazed at how tidy some of these builds are, particularly impressed with that Corsair RGB wiring Abshenton! The hidden part of my rig is a tangle of wires. Anyway this is my work in progress build. Waiting on some white acrylic paint for the vertical GPU mount and a new 30 series graphics card, preferably with go-faster RGB trimmings :D

Thanks pBay :) ... despite the neatness of the hubs and my careful attempts at tracing & tying, the multitude of fan & RGB cables still make the back of mine look like a plate of spaghetti too ... thank goodness for that cable plate :D

your build looks awesome! a nice new white 30xx would finish it off perfectly!

Associate
Thanks! Actually found that the gcard runs cooler in this configuration than when it was horizontal, which I wasn't expecting

Back
Top Bottom