**LIAN-LI TU150 - SMALL BUT PERFECTLY FORMED **

Associate
Available for preorder today, we have the new TU150 Mini-ITX Chassis from Lian-Li. Available in Black or Silver, the TU-150 is aimed at those who want a portable powerhouse for LAN events or just a small footprint system that can still pack in the hardware. For a start, the TU-150 comes with a fold out carry handle for easy transport, with compact dimensions of 20.3 x 37.5 x 31.2 cm. Despite this, the TU-150 can take triple slot 320mm VGA cards, 165mm CPU coolers and SFX or SFX-L power supplies as standard. There's a tempered glass side panel included for a full view of the system, and ample cable routing including space under an aluminium cover.

Speaking of aluminium, the TU150 has an aluminium front, side and top for a premium finish, along with a USB3.1 Type-C port on the I/O & 2 x USB3.0 ports. All in all the TU150 represents a great compact case for a diminutive system that provides ample room for a powerful setup. Stock is due to arrive end of September and will be strictly limited, so preorder now!

Lian-Li PC-TU150WX Aluminium Mini-ITX Case - Black @ £109.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/detail/index/sArticle/81323

Ultra-portable premium case from Lian Li, Brushed aluminium, Tempered glass side panel, Mini-ITX/DTX support, 4x 120 mm fans & 1x 120 mm rad supported, Carrying handle & 1x USB 3.1 Type C

Only £109.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lian-Li PC-TU150WA Aluminium Mini-ITX Case - Silver @ £109.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/detail/index/sArticle/81685

Ultra-portable premium case from Lian Li, Brushed aluminium, Tempered glass side panel, Mini-ITX/DTX support, 4x 120 mm fans & 1x 120 mm rad supported, Carrying handle & 1x USB 3.1 Type C

Only £109.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
damn , does look good and price isn't to bad! might eat away at Sliger sales but smaller and ability to house 280 AIO . Guessing Finish from Lian Li is second to none :)

Associate
OP
damn , does look good and price isn't to bad! might eat away at Sliger sales but smaller and ability to house 280 AIO . Guessing Finish from Lian Li is second to none :)
I must say, I haven't seen one in person.

Covering Chug's Launches whilst he is away - Anyway, It's Lian-Li, you just know the finish and quality is going to be spot on.
I've never done a Mini-ITX build but seeing this case and In-Win's A1 Plus is starting to get me interested.

Soldato
Available for preorder today, we have the new TU150 Mini-ITX Chassis from Lian-Li.

My nephew will be in need of a PC for university next year (so no rush!) and I like the transportability of this case, but having a glass side-panel seems like a recipe for disaster. Is there a version with an aluminium side?

Back
Top Bottom