Life Hacks

Soldato
If a bit of the brown is stuck in the bog, give it a good spray of urine. The acidity and heat of the urine should get rid of it.

this, it's a mini contest to see if you can remove all of the brown before the end of the pee :D

i never touch toilet handles but use my sleeve or if wearing a tshirt some tissue

Caporegime
i don't consider many of these lifehacks really. :o

the only half clever one i have seen/read is that picture of the clips holding the wires from falling behind the table.

Associate
OP
i don't consider many of these lifehacks really. :o

the only half clever one i have seen/read is that picture of the clips holding the wires from falling behind the table.

We've established this, I was just trying to get the ball rolling. A minority have decided to pick the ball up and try and hit me with it instead though :mad:

Soldato
Nice thread!

I don't have much to add.

Unless you want to look like a tool....

When your in a dark club with disco lights etc and everything is a but of a blur, cup your hand as if to make half a binocular :)o or whatever its called) and look through one eye. Instant superman vision.

Works a treat, but you will look like an idiot. A family member showed me at a wedding the other week.

Associate
If you have an electric tin opener and are craving baked beans do the following:
1)turn the tin upside down
2)use the tin opener
3)once opened put into a dish of your choice
They all come out at once no need for scraping with a spoon or anything to get the remaining beans out :). (way they are packed)

Soldato
Tired of waiting for release dates to roll around? Get yourself that vital few days closer by turning on a toaster, and jamming a metal implement into one of the elements. You'll wake up a few days later in hospital, and that vital bit closer to release date...

...Or you know, not at all, but then you won't have to worry about that tantalising release anymore.

Back
Top Bottom