1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lifehouse - Lifehouse Album

Discussion in 'Music, Box Office, TV & Books' started by DarkShadow, 1 Jan 2006.

1. DarkShadow

Capodecina

Does anyone own Lifehouse's new album?

I'v only just got round to listening to it, and it not often, that I listen to music of this genre.

And, I have to say I really like it! An amazing album to kick back to.

Suprisingly though, I had never heard of this band until listening to them on one of the scenes of Smallville.

2. phil_2405

Hitman

How strange! I've just been listening to 'Everything' by Lifehouse from the Smallville soundtrack CD! Amazing track, like so much of the Smallville music, its fits perfectly :)

3. Zirax

Wise Guy

The album is damn good, imo. I first got into them when they played at the V festival a few years back. Check out their first album as well, thats damn good as well :)

4. HangTime

Man of Honour

No Name Face is their best work IMO.

If you like them, you might like to also check out the slightly more mainstream "Counting Crows"

5. Breamy

Hitman

very good album had it quite a while. always good 2 sit down and relax to

6. phil_2405

Hitman

Is there a concenus on which album is best then?

7. Marvt74

Capodecina

No name face is their best, followed by Lifehouse with Stanley Climbfall coming in at 3rd place :)

8. phil_2405

Hitman

9. DarkShadow

Capodecina

I just had to bring this up once again :o

I'v now got most of their work, if not all of it. It's seriously relaxing and laid back after a hard nights work till 1am! Seems I left it running overnight because I was knocked out cold! :D

Can only only highly recommend them to anyone :)

10. voodooflux

Hitman

Big fan of Lifehouse, but I preferred the first couple of albums (No Name Face and Stanley Climbfall). Seemed to be a bit more edgy, while I found the third album to be a bit softer and radio friendly. Haven't played it for a while, so that opinion is subject to change as it grows on me ;)

cheers
    v.f.

11. Nimzicki

Mobster

I definitely agree with No Name Face being their best work, I went through a phase of playing that cd non stop, also had the chance to see them live, fantastic band :)