Lightgun Games

Soldato
bigbilly50 said:
Any chance of a link to that gun Monkeyspank - I really miss my time crisis games since going the LCD route....

Not sure I can link to it as all the places that sell it could be deemed as competitors. If you search for "RGT light gun" you should be able to find it. I paid £40. It really does look stupid but after my mates stopped laughing at it we had loads of fun playing time crisis. If someone could make a pedal to go with it, that would be awesome.

I have seen a better looking one available since I got mine but apparently it doesn't work too well on larger screens. Might be fine with your LCD though. This one is called LCD topgun.

Associate
Think I found it - cheers monkey. Its the big black and red one you have , right ? Had a good laugh when I saw a picture of it ! But as far as Im concerned it can look like a big polished turd if it works with HOTD3 on the Xbox + Time Crisis on the PS2 !

Cheers again for the info - didnt know these existed.

Associate
~Divine~Wind~ said:
Theres a fair few games everyone knows and loves and then the other games that tried to jump on the bandwagon ;) RE survivor pants

PS1
Time Crisis
Time Crisis Project Titan
Point Blank (aka gunbarl)
Point Blank 2 (aka gunbarl 2)
Point Blank 3 (aka gunbarl 3)
Elemental Gearbolt

PS2:

Time Crisis 2
Time Crisis 3
Ninja Assault
Vampire Nights

All great games and defo worth playing :)
The gun is gonna cost you next to nothing anyway I got my Vampire Nights and Ninja assault sets (game with gun) for about £18 each

I think its LCD/Plasma/Rear projection they dont work on.

Sony arnt the only company to have great light gun games on their systems lol

House of the dead - saturn
House of the dead 2 - dreamcast
Vurtua cop 1&2 - saturn
Duck hunt - snes
Silent scope - dreamcast
T2 the arcade game - megadrive

To name a few

Back
Top Bottom