Line 6 UX2 sound card problem

Associate
This is probably a basic question that is easily solved. I have been using my UX2 and it works perfectly for recording with Adobe Audition 3.0.

I am using the Line 6 UX2 as my complete sound card but I cannot use the back of my pc line output to go to my stereo since the Line 6 sound card has been enabled.

Am I just meant to use the analog outs from the UX2 to my Stereo?

I still need to use my line in inputs on my pc for recording spoken word talks through a mixer and recording some other instruments which has 4 mic inputs and is something I cannot do with the UX2 as I just want to use that for singing and guitairs so can I still use my line in on my pc somehow whilst using the UX2 plugged in as it just doesn't work with the Line 6 sound card?

Any help much appreciated.....many thanks

Soldato
Nah, as your primary audio driver is now the Line 6, rather than the older soundcard, and so you can't combine them to use all inputs/outputs at the same time.

MacOSX users can use 'aggregate' mode to do this, but nothing on Windows.

My advice would definatly be to use the Line 6 for recording. It will have better A/D=D/A and a higher noise floor and dynamic range for recording purposes.

And yes, your main outputs (L/R) just replace the stereo 1/8" jack on your old soundcard.

Back
Top Bottom