1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Linksys WAG354G Issue

Discussion in 'Networks & Internet Connectivity' started by tobefrank, 14 May 2006.

1. tobefrank

Associate

Decided to reset my Router using the reset button but now any pc i hardwire connect to it says there is a limited connection over ethernet.

Wireless is the same.
    So i cannot log onto the Routers settings GUI.

Is there any other way to do a hard reset or the like as i obviously cannot do bu**er all with it at the mo.

2. Jasperado

Wise Guy

Is the power light flashing? I had the same problem with a Linksys Gateway that i pushed the reset button with. Still got one but i returned it 3 times for another one after having to push the button. After pushing it the power led just kept flashing and the thing wouldn't sync or anythting.

3. tobefrank

Associate

No it's not flashing, just comes on as normal.. just can't get any pc to connect to it.

4. tobefrank

Associate

Fixed by using the 10 second reset that i never knew about. just used to press the reset button once which worked.

5. Jasperado

Wise Guy

Whats the ten second reset then?

6. errata

Wise Guy

many routers use a long press of the reset button to trigger a reset to factory defaults.