1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Little Britain Live

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shikkaka, 12 May 2006.

1. Shikkaka

Mobster

I'm off to see this tonight with the misses. Has anyone else been? What was it like?

2. TheMightyTen

Soldato

I really enjoyed it, they can get away with a little more than the Beeb let them do on TV ;), Had me chuckling through most of it

Although I did think The Mighty Boosh live was a much better show, that had me rolling in the isles (being sprayed by the Cockney Hitchers wee :eek: :eek: )

3. beamer

Gangster

Saw it when they were in Pompey.

Fantastic. Certainly lived up to my expectations.

There were some great audience interaction bits - especially when they messed up and were struggling to stop laughing themselves :O)

I was in stiches during the final bit - I am sure you will love it. I would recommend it to anyone.

4. kitten_caboodle

Soldato

fabulous. Had almost decided we weren't going (thought the last series was a bit poo) but it was 10 times better than I thought it would be. We laughed all the way through and it was a great atmosphere. You'll have a great time :D

5. Wryel

Wise Guy

Drive past the Ice Arena almost every day - shame I'm going away!

Have fun, heard its great.

6. Spacky

PermaBanned

I saw these live as well :)

They were pretty good, not sure about the £10 for a programme, stickers and a mouse mat :confused:

7. big_white_dog84

Wise Guy

I saw them live in Edinburgh - but I didn't have to pay so I dunno if they were good value for money or not.
    I was a bit worried that they would over-use some of the catchphrases but this wasn't the case at all. The audience interaction and the way they relate some of their stuff to the local area is quite good.

8. Valo

Mobster

I saw them in Glasgow last week, they were excellent well worth the money. Even when they forgot there lines or got the giggles they still got huge laughs.

9. ChrisB

Hitman

The Liverpool one was great, you're in for a right treat. The Programme was a tad expensive, £10 for the book, mousemat and some stickers.... But still it made a nce momento, and I needed a mouse mat ;)

PS make sure you sit at te front and look a little gay..... ;)

10. kitten_caboodle

Soldato

...or chubby... :p

11. Shikkaka

Mobster

I've no idea where we are sat. The tickets were bought for us at xmas! Really looking forward to it now.

12. phil_2405

Hitman

I went to the Nottingham show last night (13th) and really enjoyed it, it was a lot better than I expected and really well put together :D

The audience participation bits and where they fluff it/laugh/switch characters were the funniest. :p

13. Skull

Mobster

I went to this on the 11th, was in one of the executive boxes :cool:

enjoyed it a lot!

14. rich_g85

Wise Guy

Saw this in Bristol- very, very funny!

15. DanTheMan

Mobster

Girlfriend went to the one at the M.E.N arena a few days ago and said it was excellent.

Enjoy it :p

16. Tom|Nbk

Capodecina

i saw this in newcastle, the references to sunderland and all the charecters were hilarious, and the audience interraction is hilarious.