lock up your cats and dogs, were all gonna get Blown! :p

Soldato
I don't think they know what's going to happen tonight, they've forecast gale force wind, snow, heavy rain and ice all at the same time. When I got home tonight there wasn't a cloud in the sky and it was 7c.

I'm off to build an Anderson Shelter just in case.

Suspended
VIRII said:
Of course you did.
I was never sure in the past whether you wilfully misunderstand me or whether you were genuinely confused, but now I know.

Look, it's really simple. Some guy posted saying "It's mental out there". I replied to it saying "It's quite quiet here". Now, it happens that someone else posted in between us (incidentally, to register their approval of my "retarded humour") and I can see that that might have led to you being confused initially, but I would have thought you could work it out somewhere between reading it and hitting 'Submit Reply'. The fact that you didn't confirms my belief that you really do look for an argument in anything that I say.

Associate
Soldato
handbags.gif

Permabanned
Arcade Fire said:
I was never sure in the past whether you wilfully misunderstand me or whether you were genuinely confused, but now I know.

Look, it's really simple. Some guy posted saying "It's mental out there". I replied to it saying "It's quite quiet here". Now, it happens that someone else posted in between us (incidentally, to register their approval of my "retarded humour") and I can see that that might have led to you being confused initially, but I would have thought you could work it out somewhere between reading it and hitting 'Submit Reply'. The fact that you didn't confirms my belief that you really do look for an argument in anything that I say.
You can believe whatever you want. I find your "humour" retarded :)
In the other thread that you are desperately trying to confuse and score points in regarding ideology and economy I found where the economy thing came from. It was you :) Prior to that the posts were about Ideology failing. Fun isn't it.

Incidentally how can you tell if "Of course you did" means "no you did not" or "of course you did"? Not looking to start arguments are you?

Soldato
I've looked at a few weather sites for the West Mids, and most are predicting a maximum wind speed of 30mph over Thursday. Accuweather (ForecastFox's source) is saying 20mph. Looks like it's either blown itself out before it's reached us, or the Met office has gone warning nuts (or all the forecast sites are wrong except for the Met).

Associate
Guigsy said:
I've looked at a few weather sites for the West Mids, and most are predicting a maximum wind speed of 30mph over Thursday. Accuweather (ForecastFox's source) is saying 20mph. Looks like it's either blown itself out before it's reached us, or the Met office has gone warning nuts (or all the forecast sites are wrong except for the Met).

They will be the automatic generated forecasts Vs Human forecasts from the met. Thats why they are different. 20-30mph is probably the sustained windspeed as well (shown on BBC forecasts!) Gusts are still possible of over 70mph with those sustained speeds.(as shown on meto warnings) I wouldn't be surprised to see a few reports tommorrow of winds reaching 100mph, Mumbles being a likely spot. :)

Back
Top Bottom