Logitech G203 double click problem

Hi, I have a Logitech G203 mouse that is just under 3 years old and the left mouse button and also side back button have double click issues, it has been driving me nuts, I've never had this problem on a mouse before, is this because it's a budget mouse?

I'm guessing there is no easy way to fix this, I'm thinking of grabbing the Steelseries Rivil 3 but worried the same thing might happen again, is worth me upping my budget a bit?

edit 1 -

I noticed you can get the Razer DeathAdder (Essential) for only £27, is that a step up over the G203 and Steelseries Rivil 3 in terms of quality?

edit 2 -

Right, apparently the G203 and Razer DeathAdder is only rated for 10 million clicks, the Steelseries Rivil 3 is rated at 60 million! So I think I might give the Rivil 3 a go.

Last edited:
Associate
This is a problem with all logitech mice due to the rubbish mouse switches they use. I had a G305 for over a year and the wireless was amazing however It developed the click issue + clicks going off when holding down a button. Nothing to do with the endurance rating just a design flaw/cheaping out.
Using a razer viper atm and its way better.

Associate
New batches of the GPW have different switches to hopefully stop the double click issue. Whether they are doing the same for the whole range, i do not know.

Soldato
Hi, I have a Logitech G203 mouse that is just under 3 years old and the left mouse button and also side back button have double click issues, it has been driving me nuts, I've never had this problem on a mouse before, is this because it's a budget mouse?
This is a problem with all logitech mice due to the rubbish mouse switches they use. I had a G305 for over a year and the wireless was amazing however It developed the click issue + clicks going off when holding down a button. Nothing to do with the endurance rating just a design flaw/cheaping out.
Using a razer viper atm and its way better.
My over £100 G900 mouse also has this problem with the right hand side button :(

Was the reason why i was looking through this part of the forum for a new mouse

Associate
Same here, G903 from September 2017, right click causes fps aim down sight to be a pigeon simulator (scope/unscope/scope/unscope). Have messaged Logitech through their support contact area but not holding out much hope.

Back
Top Bottom