Logitech G5 or G7 mouse?

Soldato
I have a G5, really nice mouse - whether cordless / corded it doesn't bother me.

The only thing that DOES annoy me is the middle click (ie. when you click down the mouse scrollwheel) - because it has the ability to click left + right also, it feels very uncertain and you have to push down quite hard to middle-click.

Not sure if G7 has this behaviour too.

If only it had just a standard scrollwheel, it would be the perfect mouse.

Soldato
I have had my G7 since its release. Loving this mouse all the time, the on the fly DPI switches are great for games and like most ppl said it only takes a few seconds to change the batteries for continious gaming.

I would deffo recommened this to anyone :cool:

Permabanned
Batteries. That's what is putting me off a cordless mouse. I like the G7 and the G5. Everything is pointing to the G5 for me. Is the MX1000 bigger in size that the G5 and the G7? The reason i ask is because the MX1000 is just too big as far as i am concerned and i have large hands!!

Soldato
Give me a few mins and I'll do a video to show how quick and easy the battery change is.

If you remember to turn the G7 off when not in use (unlike me) they last a few days of 3-4 hours use a day. If you forget they'll last a day :D

Associate
VaderDSL said:
I love my G7, I can pretend I'm reloading a weapon when I change batteries :) hold the mouse upside down in my right hand, press the battery release button with your thumb on your right hand :) slap the other battery in with the other hand :D

< ---- doesn't get out much hehe :p

i get the same feeling when changing the weights in my G5

cant speak for the G7 but the G5 is lush, dont like cordless mice tho, so id get G5

Associate
Having had an MX700, and then an MX510 (the red one :D), and then the MX1000, I'd say I prefer the feel of the MX1000, its bigger, and it feels a lot more comfy in my hand. My MX700 just feels small and odd now, heh!

Back
Top Bottom