1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logitech G602 gone nuts after Windows Update

Discussion in 'Gaming Peripherals' started by Overslop, 26 Jun 2020.

1. Overslop

Mobster

Hello chaps,

I've had this mouse a few years now and all has been great until today. I updated to the latest version of Windows 10 and now it's gone bat poo la la. A left click will result in either a left click, middle click or left + right click. Tried deleting the update, uninstalling the software, reinstalling the software, running a few CMD commands but nothing helps. Except that is, switching button 1 to act as button 2 and vice versa; then it works fine. :confused: But I don't really want to use it like I'm a lefty. Plugged in another Logitech mouse (M325) and it works perfectly.

Anyone got any ideas?

2. postmanfw

Mobster

Got two G602 myself and they are working fine for me so far on new 2004 w10.

Using control center version 6.69.123 and driver version 5.94.124 if that helps at all to compare.

3. Overslop

Mobster

Nice one mate, that fixed it. :)

Before I was just using the Logitech Gaming Software, which was always perfect until now. Installed the SetPoint software and now it's all good. Saved me an upgrade there. :D

EDIT - I spoke too soon. Seemed to be fine for a couple of minutes but now back to how it was. :/

Last edited: 27 Jun 2020