Logitech MX Master - Stutter during gaming

Associate
I have recently started using an an MX Master and have noticed some shakey/stuttering mouse movements in-game. It happens when I make large mouse inputs in-game and appears like the mouse is making rapid left-right movements as I move my mouse from left to right say. There are no issues in Windows or Modern Warfare menus - everything appears smooth. Is anyone using a wireless mouse in MW that has had a similar issue?

Associate
OP
I have recently started using an an MX Master and have noticed some shakey/stuttering mouse movements in-game. It happens when I make large mouse inputs in-game and appears like the mouse is making rapid left-right movements as I move my mouse from left to right say. There are no issues in Windows or Modern Warfare menus - everything appears smooth. Is anyone using a wireless mouse in MW that has had a similar issue?

For anyone experiencing a similar issue - The problem seemed to lie with my bluetooth receiver; my wireless keyboard and wireless mouse were connected to my PC through the same bluetooth receiver. With several key inputs on the keyboard and a mouse input, it felt like the bluetooth connection was saturated (too much info - the more key inputs, the worse the issue). Plugged the dedicated mouse usb bluetooth receiver in and all is fine - keyboard connected to one and the mouse connected to the other receiver.

Back
Top Bottom