Logitech MX1000 problems

Associate
The mouse isn't behaving itself properly.

You need to double click on things you should only single click on, the mouse pointer lags (checked the settings). I think the problem stems from the fact that the drivers won't install correctly. I get the following error:

problem.jpg

Anyone know what the problem/solution is?

Soldato
i took mine back to the shop i got it from,

was part of the mx5000 setup, found the mouse lagged even when playing basic games such as wow and mine sweeper lol.

Also the keyboard lag was really bad, would miss characters when typing at times.

Gone back to wired stuff.

Logitech G5 is a good mouse, plus you can adjust the weight of it.

Associate
I had a problem with my MX1000 a few months back. Every so often, it would just stop and require a reboot to get it back working. A quick e-mail to Logitech and they sent out a replacement receiver the very next day (without even requiring me to send them anything, eg. mouse, receiver or proof that I own one ;)) and now all is good.

Moral of the story is the customer care is very good there (at least, from my single experience), so just RMA it. It appears that you are one of the unlucky ones with a duff mouse, but that's the same with most aspects of computers; luck of the draw;)

Hope that helps!

Associate
for some reason mine lags when i plug it into 1 of the usb ports at the back of my pc, then stops lagging if i plug into a different one.

Associate
I've only noticed mine lagging a few times, have not used the software since the first week I got it, it drove me mad. I'm gonna get another mouse (corded) for my other pc and am going to compare them as it's so long since I used a decent corded.

As someone has said Logitech are worth sticking with because of their CS.

Back
Top Bottom