Logo Critique

Soldato
OP
I wouldn't have an issue with matty, I would have an issue with rain blatantly just thieving my idea, but there you go.

I'm not that tech savvy.

But Raindesign is based in India would overclockers rank in google over there.

It may just be a evolution of maxmix designs.

But then I do tend to see the best in people.:D

That devil bloke cant be that bad can he;)

Soldato
[...] But Raindesign is based in India would overclockers rank in google over there [...]
Don't know, but a search of "mattyg raindesign" produces only two results - this thread, and a reskinned variant of logoguru.

Whether they've searched on those words, I couldn't possibly say. But I would recommend that you don't comment subjectively on anything posted here until the competition closes.

Raindesign are obviously keen to win, that's for sure.

Soldato
OP
Don't know, but a search of "mattyg raindesign" produces only two results - this thread, and a reskinned variant of logoguru.

Whether they've searched on those words, I couldn't possibly say. But I would recommend that you don't comment subjectively on anything posted here until the competition closes.

Raindesign are obviously keen to win, that's for sure.

He's certainly done more revisions.

There are so many to choose but it looks like were nailing down a concept at last.

I'm sponsoring an under 9 football team this year, and had a phone call last night wanting a copy of the Logo. I have managed to put the chairman off until monday but need to choose a concept PDQ. Although the colour scheme wont matter as its going to be white on the shirts (I believe)

Soldato
OP
Ok guys time is almost up. I dont have to pick a design yet but in 2 hours no more changes.

Any Last minute feedback appreciated.

Cheers
Matt

Soldato
OP
Ok I think we have a winner. What do you guys think

GO2COURIERSX.jpg

Cheers

Matt

Associate
Clever in concept but in reality? No, eyestrain I think, the 'G' is obvious, but the 'O' is lost and the '2' ia only present after inspection. Ideally it should all be immediately obvious, it just doesn't read as 'GO2' to me.

Caporegime
I like number 5 and 119 tbh. Simple, clear and memorable.

119 could be improved on IMO.

The one you posted above isn't bad, but the font is wrong I think.

Soldato
OP
Thanks for the thumbs up guys but I cant take the credit they are not my designs But that of a logo design competition website.

what I have found though is that you cant please all the people all the time. And Logo choice is down to the individual. It finding the lesser of 100 evils. LOL

Back
Top Bottom