LOL Look at the postage costs on this, and 1 bid? ROFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
If you look in the music section, there's always some chinese sellers selling drums/guitars really cheaply with a huge postage cost.

There was a Pearl Chad Smith snare drum on for about £3 the other week which I thought everyone missed (~£180-£200 in the shops) but it turned out shipping was something like £250! :eek:

Soldato
ROFL i would ask to collect, that would **** him off

lol doh just seen tis a typo... silly me :pm, but you do see a lot of adding silly postage as a way to con people that only look at the item price , or maybe get around the fees.

Soldato
SDK^ said:
LOL at the people who though £190 postage was real, it's obviously a typo

i have seen a buy it now for 99p with postage for £80, and it was very real as the item was worth about £80 it was for my PSP

Soldato
dont people just whack the postage right up and leave the bid at 99p so it looks like people are getting a bargain, and the stupid ones bid

SCM

SCM

Associate
You are entitled to say i wont pay that postage and i want an alternative/cheaper means of delivery, say guaranteed next day delivery from the post office. As ebay do not like excessive postage charges and if the seller doesn't agree they are the ones who will get in trouble most with ebay.

SCM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom