LoL

Man of Honour
The "Bicep" is a single muscle, the one with the toaster on. The other side are your triceps, that's why I was thinking "UMMMMMMMMMMM". Round both is classes as your upper arm. I wish google video was working for me as I'd be hunting down more bouncy women :(

Permabanned
Zefan said:
The "Bicep" is a single muscle, the one with the toaster on. The other side are your triceps, that's why I was thinking "UMMMMMMMMMMM". Round both is classes as your upper arm. I wish google video was working for me as I'd be hunting down more bouncy women :(

Ahhh...so you mean measuring in a C-shape over the bicep alone?

:/

*n

Associate
am i the only one that thought they were 18-19?? they look a lot older than 16 imo!
and for the record - that songs quite catchy , if im drunk ill go all out and dance 2 this song :o

Soldato
Ive got three videos of similar nature taken from another forum that im itching to post, but im not sure whether they would risk my account a bit, ashame too as the lass in them is hawt :p

Permabanned
VeNT said:
I await proof you have a toaster tatooed on your arm

Excuse the redness and swelling - taken just after it was done.

penskitoasttatt23at.jpg

*n

Permabanned
Stellios said:
Ive got three videos of similar nature taken from another forum that im itching to post, but im not sure whether they would risk my account a bit, ashame too as the lass in them is hawt :p

penski at gmail dot com bitte.

*n

Soldato
Stellios said:

Just post them, more than likely they will be deleted rather than you banned :p

Back
Top Bottom