1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lomo Pics

Discussion in 'Photography & Video' started by themask70, 17 Jun 2006.

1. themask70

Wise Guy

Hi all, i was quite impressed from the 'fake lomo effect' that i saw in another thread so i had a go at some myself, so here they are. NB: I took them all on the french exchange that i've just been on.

C&C welcome.....

1) Someone i know had the idea for this shot, just some random prortrait with a girl i know holding a coke bottle
    [​IMG]

2)
    [​IMG]

3)
    [​IMG]

4) At the end I enhanced the colour of the centre of the flowers (upped the saturation)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 17 Jun 2006
  2. themask70

Wise Guy

5)
    [​IMG]

6)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 17 Jun 2006
  3. A.N.Other

Sgarrista

OMGHI2U No 5 :rolleyes:

Good shots, I like them. Quite different, which is good :)

4. cyKey

Sgarrista

You know an 800x600 image is just as good as any, plus it stops anyone ripping off your images. The best reason is that they look better :) That aside, the vignetting is a tad too much creating halo effects around your subjects.

5. AdWright

Wise Guy

As mentioned, the vignetting is pretty strong - a bit too much for my tastes. Also, what has happened around the girl's hair in number 1?

6. themask70

Wise Guy

The pic thats i used for number 1 was one that i had already messed about with in photoshop. Bascialy i had selected her head with quick mask and upped the shaprness on that and not everything else so i suppose its just showing now.