London Bridge Incident

Caporegime
That's not an open door though is it? And if it were a Labour policy then presumably the numbers since 2010 are massively lower, except they aren't.

Arguing using tabloid-language doesn't advance a cause, it reflects poorly on the person making the argument.

Soldato
R.I.P. the victims, but not the perpetrators - now where they belong. Also hope all those injured make a swift recovery.
Sadly, once the red mist subsides, the reality is little can be done to prevent these spontaneous low tech attacks, not without imposing draconian measures which even in the current climate would not be politically acceptable or for that matter practical.

Associate
I think we were very lucky that these three ********* were so goddamn amateur. If they had made even the slightest effort to spread their resources (2 or 3 cars instead of 1, simulataneous/staggered attacks in different locations) then the casualties would have likely been higher still. Props to the police for dropping them all but fortunate. Time to round up all their families and make examples of them.

Soldato
Regents mosque in london, is one of the biggest and oldest mosques in the UK, and also Saudi funded.you would want thats shut down? This 'idealogy' isnt being spread in mosques, ive been to 20 mosques up and down the country over the years, ive yet to come across the hate preaching

That's why I said sentiment. It is reported that the Saudis do fund Mosques that spread radicalism, but they arent saying its every one so it's not a blanket ban, but more proactive action should be taken to identify and close down ones that are.

Associate
That's not an open door though is it? And if it were a Labour policy then presumably the numbers since 2010 are massively lower, except they aren't.

Arguing using tabloid-language doesn't advance a cause, it reflects poorly on the person making the argument.

If you think you're right and the 2011 census is wrong, then that's up to you. :)

Caporegime
Hello, just so you lot know, the Guardian is reporting that one of these people was reported to the Police 2 years ago & that the lady who reported it never heard anything back from the Police.

Why would she? I reported a stolen car in a field last week and the police never got back to me to tell me what they had done. You expect them to contact her and tell her they are going to be watching him 24/7 and he might be a terrorist but please keep that to yourself and please don't tell anybody?

Caporegime
Why do you constantly try to downplay incidents like this? It's not just three idiots with a van is it? It's three terror attacks in three months that have resulted in multiple fatalities and life-changing injuries.

Still waiting on your proof that the police were cowards and ran away.

Soldato
I think we were very lucky that these three ********* were so goddamn amateur

Yep

If they had made even the slightest effort to spread their resources (2 or 3 cars instead of 1, simulataneous/staggered attacks in different locations) then the casualties would have likely been higher still.

Thankfully, like you say, it was just 3 amateur *********

Props to the police for dropping them all but fortunate.

That must be a typo, i'm not sure what you're saying

Time to round up all their families and make examples of them.

Yea...it's....uhhh, what....where the **** did that come from??!? Don't go full retard man....never go full retard.

Associate
Soldato
Course it wont.

Its clear that the UK has been paying millions into Saudi for years, in exchange a 'friend' in the middle east and other untold secrets.

Theresa May stated in her speech today "embarrassing conversations" to be had. Possibly eluding to Saudi/UK relations.
I doubt it, only a few days ago on QT Amber Rudd stated arms sales to Saudi were 'good for industry'

Soldato
Why do ISIS target number 22 on many attacks? I feared next one June 22nd or at 22:00 somedays on the clock or even bus number 22?

ISIS will never WIN, never will.

Back
Top Bottom