1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

London Eye - Suitcase

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Danger Phoenix, 27 Jul 2006.

1. Danger Phoenix

Soldato

I am meeting a friend, who is visiting me, at the London Eye before coming to Kingston... and I am wondering where we can put her travel back before going on the Eye. Its one of those trolley hand luggage bags... I'm assuming they won't let us take it on the Eye because of security reasons...

2. fini

Sgarrista

Firstly, I'm in London too tommorow (but before you'll get there (doh!))

Secondly, you planning on telling her you love her on the London eye - ahhhhhh :p

Thirdly, it says on the London eye site
    Fourthly, if you had bothered to ask I probably would have been able to arrange a room at Thomies where you could have put it, but did you bother to ask? Nooooooooooooooooo

Fifthly, you wuv her, ahhhhhhhh

Sixthly, the only place I can think where you could put the bag would be lockers at Waterloo - I've never seen any, but surely they must have some.

EDIT:
    fini

Last edited: 27 Jul 2006
  3. Chris [BEANS]

Soldato

Great post, informative plus you get to take the mick, double whammy :D

4. Van Hellseek

Capodecina

don't they have lockers at the london eye? there must be (roughly) a billion people with the same problem every week.

5. Mr.Orb

Mobster

Unlikely as that would be too convenient… :rolleyes:

6. Van Hellseek

Capodecina

yeah because if terrorists wanted to blow something up, not having lockers would foil them. :rolleyes:

7. Danger Phoenix

Soldato

fini, do you actually know who this person is? i don't think its who you think it is :p

plus, this is for monday, not today!

/Edit: thanks to all for your help... no thanks for fini though, because he doesn't deserve it ;)

Last edited: 28 Jul 2006
  8. Jimmeh

Wise Guy

Not 2 months ago, I went on the London Eye with a trolley suitcase, and a laptop bag. And the person I took with me also had similar baggage.

They searched everything pretty thouroughly, but it wasn't a problem.

9. Danger Phoenix

Soldato

I think my friend would be very embarrassed with people going through her clothes etc, but I would find it very funny watching her :p

10. fini

Sgarrista

I do now (it's not who I thought), and thus officially classify her visit as A BAD THING. Ten1a thinks you're being an idiot too if that helps.

you're right - I thought it was Sharon and it's not - I shouldn't be encouraging any sort of meeting between you and that walrus. If you must meet her, at least learn from her parents' mistakes - use birth control.

fini

Last edited: 29 Jul 2006
  11. LoadsaMoney

Caporegime

Im sure the London Eye staff would help you out. :p

12. Danger Phoenix

Soldato

I bet they will go through it all, remember things that are worth keeping, and then steal it all when you are on the Eye. They are covered by their "The London Eye Staff are not responsible for any belongings left with us" :p