London Marathon...

Associate
A bit of an unorthodox post for OCUK but having been part of this community for so long (and having gotten to know the kind of people in it) I thought it may be worth putting this thread here anyway...

Tomorrow I'm running the London Marathon. I'm running for a charity called Chain of Hope (http://www.chainofhope.org/).

They send surgical teams from the UK to poor countries around the world to operate on children suffering from heart disease. At the same time, they train local doctors and help set up cardiac units. It was created by Professor Sir Magdi Yacoub

I've volunteered for them on many occasions and it's one of the few charities that I really feel gives value for money.

I know times are tough, but if any of you feel like giving something to charity this month, please visit my donation page: www.virginmoneygiving.com/PaulSWright

The charity rely on fundraising events like these so I'm trying to get them as much money as possible!!

Thanks for listening to my plea guys, and an extra HUGE thank you to anyone who is able to donate!

Back
Top Bottom