London Olympics....new sports

Associate
cheets64 said:
Bum-slaps :p is known as Red arse from where I come from, bum-slaps sounds abit limp.

It was just as violent - we used to play it against an old container so when someone missed it made a great noise followed by 'fireworks' oohs.

Associate
OP
anyone remember "raps"? It was when you got a pack of cards and scraped them over the knuckles of the opponent....usually ended in bloodshed.

Or "Slaps" where you slap each other on the hands holding hands palm to palm with fingers touching....

Caporegime
thewonderstoat said:
anyone remember "raps"? It was when you got a pack of cards and scraped them over the knuckles of the opponent....usually ended in bloodshed.

Or "Slaps" where you slap each other on the hands holding hands palm to palm with fingers touching....

I still have the scars.

Soldato
You can't beat a game of Knuckles. Me and my mate played that game one day in the 6th form for an hour and we've both still got the scars. Two six foot rugby players who won't give in is not a good idea in this game!

Also Bulldog was great! 200 screaming kids charging round the playground, it was brutal!

Back
Top Bottom