1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

london tomorrow

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by suki, 5 May 2006.

1. suki

Hitman

Hi

going out with a girl i'm dating tomorrow , going to go down london and apart from the usual shopping, cinema, bars and restaurants, is there anything good to do that is different.

had a look on london tonight etc and theatre and museums look on option. Anywhere good for ART apart like tate ? or is this best place to go

any suggests would be great for things to do in afternoon and then in the evening.

thanks everyone!

2. Gimpymoo

Capodecina

Is the not a Computer Gaming exhibition in London at the moment sponsored by Nintendo?

Maybe not ideal for a date with girlie though.. but if you want another date, i'll go if your going there ;)

Seriuously though, I found a walk alongside the river to be very nice.. although maybe awkward depending if you have much to discuss.

Last edited: 5 May 2006
  3. Norbert666

Soldato

London Eye
    London Aquarium
    The Tate, in my opinion, is awful. The building is nice, but is spoiled by the tat inside it.
    There is always the Science Museum, National Gallery, Natural History Museum etc which are a tad boring.

4. suki

Hitman

errrmm i think i'll pass on that one . but thanks :)

5. shifty_uk

Capodecina

lol, how romantic :p :p

6. The_blue

Mobster

book a guided eye tour, skip the ques and get pointed out all the best places.

7. Admiral Huddy

Caporegime

lunch on the Thames and a trip up the London eye would be quite romantic.. when you taking me ? :p