Long term effects of mobile phone technology

Caporegime
My head always feels hot after a mobile call of any length along with a mild migraine, so I've never become a fan of the things. Because of this and until research is completed and published I refuse to use my mobile for more than a minute or two if I can possibly avoid it.

Me 2 man, I honestly dont use mine for more than seconds at a time unless i have to or i plug in the hands free kit.

Interesting to see the results of the study in a gazillion years time.

Associate
I have wondered whether mobile phones etc have an impact on our long term health. There a lot more transmissions bouncing around the planet than there were 20 years ago. TV (analogue and digital), Radio (analogue and digital), wireless and everyones mobile phones to name a few.

Don
Yup, I've received a ICL/COSMOS invitation from O2 to take part in the study on mobile phone use and health.

Might be a good idea to take part as presumably it'll involve health check-ups and scans which have the knock on effect of detecting other potential health problems.

Soldato
I think it would be a difficult theory to study because they arn't going to be able to get a decent cross-section of the public (in the 1st world) who don't use a mobile phone long term.

Soldato
In the last 7 weeks I've racked up around 75 hours roughly...and to be fair I'd say a good chunk of that has happened in the last 4 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom