Looking for a certain type of game?

Man of Honour
Hey,

Is there anything modern on the PC where you start with building up your settlement from a low state a bit like civilization and progress through time and technology, I'm guessing like the old Settlers games?

So you say start in the stone age and eventually reach a futuristic state, cars, airplanes that kind of idea? And turn based would be ideal :)

Thanks.

Soldato
rimworld <evilgrin>

It's not based on earth, but you have to develop your community and it's technology to survive. It's brutal, and beautiful, and addictive. You can be the good guy or you can chose to trade the hides and packaged meals you create from your enemies back to their own family.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Thanks for the suggestions chaps, I'll take a look at them all.

With the current Gen of games, like Civ etc... they only stick in one period of time, games used to allow progression through the ages, but that seems out of fashion?

Man of Honour
OP
Mega Lo Mania clone?
http://gigalomania.sourceforge.net/

Tried the Android version a while back and it wasn't too bad. A proper modern version would be good.
Civilization series is about as close as you will get I think.

ah man i spent so many hours on mega-lo-mania. Had to cheat to finish the last level.

Have a look at northgard too OP.

Always remember clicking on something that you couldn't do and one of the characters in a camp voice said "No I don't think so" :D

Back
Top Bottom