Looking for a local bodyshop?!

Associate
Hi everyone,

I've been looking for the best place to have my car repaired and re-painted. My only thought is because it's a three stage pearl that I should pick wisely as it's much harder to get right. I've been recommended somewhere by my local dealership where they have their cars done I went there but it looked messy as hell.

What should I be looking out for when considering a repair bodyworkshop?

Is there anyone on this forum with Lincolnshire- Grimsby/Lincoln that could recommend anywhere to me that they have used of or that they know are good?

Any advice appreciated, cheers!

Associate
A few months ago I used Repair and Restore to do some repairs and paint on my now sold Liquid Yellow Megane R26. They are based in Goole and I travelled down from Newcastle due to their reputation of painting Liquid Yellow. Their prices were very good, gave me a courtesy car for the week for only £10, and the quality of work was very good.

Associate
OP
A few months ago I used Repair and Restore to do some repairs and paint on my now sold Liquid Yellow Megane R26. They are based in Goole and I travelled down from Newcastle due to their reputation of painting Liquid Yellow. Their prices were very good, gave me a courtesy car for the week for only £10, and the quality of work was very good.
Right I'll have to have a look into them, cheers for the recommendation

Back
Top Bottom