Looking for High end Motherboard for Ryzen 5900x CPU

Associate
Hi guys I'm looking to Get the New Ryzen 5900x CPU after finally saying goodbye to my I7 2600k Processor. My graphics card is a Zotac Rtx 2070 Super amp extreme which I may sell to try and upgrade at some point. Im Mainly after advice on what high end motherboard to get which will be the best option for the Ryzen 5900x CPU also looking at getting some ram but dont know whether or not to get 4600mhz or go for 3600mhz look forward to your responses

Thanks Brad

Associate
MSI X570 Tomahawk is one of the best value to performance boards. You can save some money and go with a B550 board, but there are some limitations depending on your setup.

DDR4-3600 CL16 memory is a good balance. Lower CL is better but more expensive for arguably minimal gains.

Associate
Hi guys I'm looking to Get the New Ryzen 5900x CPU after finally saying goodbye to my I7 2600k Processor. My graphics card is a Zotac Rtx 2070 Super amp extreme which I may sell to try and upgrade at some point. Im Mainly after advice on what high end motherboard to get which will be the best option for the Ryzen 5900x CPU also looking at getting some ram but dont know whether or not to get 4600mhz or go for 3600mhz look forward to your responses

Thanks Brad
There's a brand spanking new Asus Dark Hero board coming out soon if money's no object. It's unproven compared to the other boards which are obviously well-established by now, but it looks to have one of the best I/O options round the back and it's fanless. Of course, if you go one of those vs. a cheaper board, you may just have well purchased a 5950x.

Back
Top Bottom