Looking for replacement cables for Corsair RMi

Associate
Trying to tidy my PC internals and was wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase individual replacement Type 3 cables for the Corsair RMi850. Ideally what I'm looking for is
  • 2 x PCIe cables (single PSU 8pin to GPU 8pin)
  • 1 x SATA peripheral (single PSU 6 pin to single SATA)
  • 1 x Molex (single PSU 6 ping to single 4 pin molex)
I'd like to be able to specify lengths if possible. The ones that come with the PSU are really bulky and have multiple plugs per cable. The PCIe GPU cables each come with 6+2 ends which I've been told I should still use two separate cables to my GPU (Asus TUF 3080) rather than pull both GPU 8 pin power from a single PCIe plug on the PSU.

TIA

Man of Honour
Trying to tidy my PC internals and was wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase individual replacement Type 3 cables for the Corsair RMi850. Ideally what I'm looking for is
  • 2 x PCIe cables (single PSU 8pin to GPU 8pin)
  • 1 x SATA peripheral (single PSU 6 pin to single SATA)
  • 1 x Molex (single PSU 6 ping to single 4 pin molex)
I'd like to be able to specify lengths if possible. The ones that come with the PSU are really bulky and have multiple plugs per cable. The PCIe GPU cables each come with 6+2 ends which I've been told I should still use two separate cables to my GPU (Asus TUF 3080) rather than pull both GPU 8 pin power from a single PCIe plug on the PSU.

TIA
There are corsiar braided cable packs which have single 8 pin pcie cables.

Google corsair braided cables they do started packs .

Associate
I ordered a pack of cablemod connectors that go directly from the PSU, I think they are £54.99 in the OC shop. That might be something that would work. Not sure of the specs, they work with the corsair PSU

Back
Top Bottom