^ Lord of The Rings Online - Lifetime Sub Offer ^

Soldato
The lifetime sub only covers the game subscription, just like normal month to month subs you still gotta pay for the expansion packs (but they are one off payments anyway)

Associate
I really enjoyed the PVE aspect of lotro.
But what really worries me is it's future.
Does this game have a bright future?
Do you think we will get to mordor?
I read warner cinema has bought the game from turbine.

Soldato
Just bought Mines of Moria retail, will get this offer tomorrow.

Can't seem to find anywhere that does Siege of Mirkwood on it's own - I remember it being digital only? Can't see anywhere on site where you can buy it stand alone.

Soldato
Soldato
I can't believe that I am tempted by this now. Is it really worth for someone that never played this game before? Is the game PVE only or does it have PVP in it too?

Is the game like WoW where you do dungeons and raids over and over and over again at maximum lvl.

Soldato
would have thought this is the sign of a game going down the pan?
if they have to offer this kinda deal it can't be good, also this means LESS subs in the long run as people will not be paying in!

Soldato
OP
I really enjoyed the PVE aspect of lotro.
But what really worries me is it's future.
Does this game have a bright future?
Do you think we will get to mordor?
I read warner cinema has bought the game from turbine.

Turbine operate in the US for Lotro, we have Codemasters behind the EU version and servers. I'm quite sure we'll see new areas within the next 18mths.. or sooner!

Just bought Mines of Moria retail, will get this offer tomorrow.

Can't seem to find anywhere that does Siege of Mirkwood on it's own - I remember it being digital only? Can't see anywhere on site where you can buy it stand alone.

I think you can only buy it from within your COG lotro account, I know I purchased it pre-order when they gave you free stuff and a goat :p I dont think you can grab SoM anywhere else.

Soldato
I am going to have a shower, I need to get this game out of my head before I spend my hard earned £75 plus £20 on the game itself. I must resist and not buy this. I must resist any not play any future morpgs as I will regret it as always.

Back
Top Bottom