1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost Prophets - Liberation Transmission

Discussion in 'Music, Box Office, TV & Books' started by -westy-, 6 Jul 2006.

1. -westy-

Capodecina

Hey,

Heard a few tracks from the Lost Prophets new album, Liberation Transmission.

What are people's opinions on this album? I'm liking it a lot from what i've heard. A good purchase?

2. Grandmaster Fap!

Sgarrista

They are playing the 'Rooftops' single like mad here, good song but seriously cliche 'emo' video :rolleyes:

3. R0B75

Soldato

It's not as good as Start Something IMO, but it's still a decent album. Maybe it will grow on me more and I end up loving it. Who knows..

4. FordPrefect

Mobster

Its pretty good I picked it up on itunes the other day and am well pleased with it.

5. marc_howarth

Gangster

My favourite song has to be 4am Forever, best song i've heard in a long time!! In fact the album has to be my favourite right now

6. Xinn

Mobster

Some alright stuff on it not a great fan tbh, I prefer Start Something and Fake Sound of Progress to this.

7. alexakasloth

Sgarrista

I'm loving this album right now :D

My favourite tracks at the moment would be everybodies screaming, rooftops and For all these times son.

8. sinister_stu

Gangster

Their latest single makes me cringe when I hear the chorus and it's all a bit obvious. Start Something was poor compared to The Fake Sound of Progress, which I would say is the only good album they've done.

9. chino

Gangster

Definite cringe worthy chorus...

'Standing on the rooftops everybody scream your heart out.'

*shudders*

10. Kainz

Capodecina

I was planning to buy this tommorow from Woolies. Heard some of the tracks on itunes and it seems ok. Not a fan of the LP's but I do like some of their tracks. 4am Forever sounds well cool.

11. Alex_L

Mobster

chucked it on the ipod and had a listen to it on the train, and after a first listen i thought it would be a cd that just stayed on my shelves gathering dust. But its starting to grow on me. definitely a different sound to their other albums, but i read somewhere they were bored with their previous 'sound', so i was expecting something a bit different.

I think 4am forever is the best song on the album, rooftops one of the worst for me.

12. toxic

Wise Guy

good...but not quite as good as their last album 'start something'...I still listen to that all the time.

13. FTM

Soldato

just caught the new single on MTV ...seems they have been listening to Pat Benatar as the hook from the chorus is straight from Love is a battlefied

14. Andybtsn

Don

Lost prophets must have the worst lyrics in the music industry.

Cringe worthy...

15. alexakasloth

Sgarrista

Not for angst teenagers ;)

16. THMRK

Mobster

I'm still struggling to come to terms with the fact that this band still exist.

17. aceface57

Wise Guy

I quite like the new album, if you like there other stuff you'll like this aswell :)

18. sinister_stu

Gangster

Wrong. The first album was actually good. The second and third fall very short of the mark.

19. monkeypants

Mobster

It's far more 'pop-tastic' than their previous albums, but there are a few really good songs on it that just took a while to grow on me.

20. nemtizz

Capodecina

The Fake Sound of Progress is just emense, its way better compare to the rest of there albums in many ways.

It's the only LP album i like.

Last edited: 16 Aug 2006