Lostkat on Deal or No Deal?!

Permabanned
Did anyone watch Deal or No Deal on Channel 4 just now? I swear it was Lostkat :o

Anyway I couldn't help but laugh when it all started to go wrong and she burst into tears, funniest thing I've seen in ages. Schadenfreude for the win! :D

Soldato
I would have gone to the end, I said that right at the beginning of the show, as 1 was the day I was born on, and oh how my decision would have been justified :)

Soldato
dont see how the girl on the show was chavy either tbh

feel sorry for her although i didnt think she should have dealt so quick tbh !

still 21k is a nice amount for free

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Justin said:
Someone wins £250,000 next year, it was in one of the papers (they film a few months before it goes on TV)

Yes. I saw Noel on a chat show where he claimed it had been won a number of times but they have chosen not to show it yet. Presumably because he doesn't want it to drift away much like Who Wants To Be a Millionaire did.

Soldato
Mikol said:
Yes. I saw Noel on a chat show where he claimed it had been won a number of times but they have chosen not to show it yet. Presumably because he doesn't want it to drift away much like Who Wants To Be a Millionaire did.

i have heard that the episode on New Years Day is a 250k winner. Could be a load of balderdash though, who knows....

Back
Top Bottom