• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Lowest 2080ti price - £350

Associate
OP
So cheaper and faster than the 2080ti. Sounds like a good deal for me. Would I pay twice as much for twice the performance of a 2080ti? No way. Happy with even a 20% boost at a lower price.

Soldato
So cheaper and faster than the 2080ti. Sounds like a good deal for me. Would I pay twice as much for twice the performance of a 2080ti? No way. Happy with even a 20% boost at a lower price.
There not really a good deal as there next gen cards and the flagship 3090 GPU has again been priced crazy at £1400 which will most likely be more like £1600+ with the way prices get hiked up,

Nvidia have now made so many people think £700 for the 3080 and £500 for a 3070 is cheap :D
£700 should be TI prices and £500 should be 80 series prices

Last edited:
Associate
Yep. That's why many including myself have gone for it.

Anything sub £450 is worth it imo.

I've had dozens of graphics cards over the years. Not one has ever failed and I overclock them all.

How much did you get yours for and what model is it?

I am thinking of a founders edition, I think at sub £400 I would be very interested but I understand those would be quite rare.

UEX

UEX

Associate
I'm not seeing 2080ti s going for anywhere nr 400 yet. But at that price it'd be a very good value option

Soldato
How much did you get yours for and what model is it?

I am thinking of a founders edition, I think at sub £400 I would be very interested but I understand those would be quite rare.

£460 Gigabyte Windforce on a Buy It Now. But it had an AIO connected. Sold the AIO, had to buy some thermal pads for the stock cooler. £430 net cost.

It wasn't really a listing just anyone would buy. You couldn't just drop it into a system.

Last edited:
Associate
Benchmarks coming out today at 2pm; Cannot wait' I hope it's not just doom we see the 50% increase in performance.

It generally tends to be underpriced Buy It Now listings. As you said it is £500 plus on eBay when auctioned.

Auctions turn pretty impulsive at the end xd. Everyone just ends up trying out outbid by a significant margin last minute. Well they knew what they're getting into so whatever.

Back
Top Bottom