m8s 360 got thrown out window (pics)

Soldato
Sagalout said:
I'm also a dad and my kids are just getting to the age where a) they will do anything apart from what I tell them and b) they will do whatever I tell them as soon as I threaten to unscrew and confiscate their bedroom door. :D Only had to do it the once, and admit it was a pain to get back on lol, but my god is it an effective tactic! Theres nothing kids hate more than a lack of privacy :)

Bedroom door, need to remember that one! :D

Permabanned
i probably would have taken the psu or rendered it unusable without actually damaging it.

and then rationed use of the 360. once little jimmy has done his chores/homework he can have his psu back for a couple of hours.

if he doesn't then it's a glass of salty water, gravel for tea and a black eye before being sent to bed.

j/k about the last bit btw ;)

Associate
He may of being doing his son a favour if he is sitting in the house all day playing on it instead of getting on with things like getting a job or doing college work etc, I may of done the same thing or I may of gave the console away to someone else if I had paid for it in the first place I can do what I like with it but it would have to be quite serious for me to do either of those things.

Caporegime
Aspect said:
What kind of dad does that :eek:

One thats been pushed too far, too many fat kids sitting in playing fifa. They should be out in the park playing with a real football.

That will teach the tubby git. Next time his ol man threatens to take his toys away he may well listen.

;)

Soldato
OP
my m8 bought the xbox himself and he works full time.i asked did you make him annoyed be doing sumthing and he said no he was upset because i play it a lot.I think there is sumthing he is not telling me because i cant see anyones dad doing sumthing like this for nothing.

Associate
If he works full time and paid for it himself then I am guessing he must have done something more than play it a lot for his dad to go that far unless his dads a nut case like a friend of mines father who used to switch the electricity off to the upstairs of the house on a regular bases to stop him from playing his stereo and games consoles.

Soldato
PuncH said:
i probably would have taken the psu or rendered it unusable without actually damaging it.

and then rationed use of the 360. once little jimmy has done his chores/homework he can have his psu back for a couple of hours.

if he doesn't then it's a glass of salty water, gravel for tea and a black eye before being sent to bed.

j/k about the last bit btw ;)

Which part ;) Bed?? lol

I am all for what the farther has done, my parents were strict, they never destroyed anything of mine, but i bet it worked. I had stuff taken away for a week or so, amiga 600 springs to mind, was playing desert strike and such when i should have been revising for exams an so on.

Soldato
My dad just used to take my SNES off me when I was being obnoxious/lazy/pain in the ass. He once took the four gang from my PC when he thought I was spending too much time online/on PC (my alarm woke him at 4am when he had work at 6am - goddamn Planetarion...) and I was promptly ordered to spend more time playing footie/getting drunk/etc. :D

I was in the wrong both times, and while chucking a console out the window is a little extreme, I can see the reasoning.

Permabanned
Syph said:
my alarm woke him at 4am when he had work at 6am - goddamn Planetarion....

LOL :D My wife nearly threw me out the window after a similar PA related early morning raid. Which alliance were you in?

Back
Top Bottom