Maccie D's for a quick and cheap meal

Caporegime
Never understood why people go to McDonalds as the op says, their meals are way too small for any normal adult, not even going in to the quality of their food.

Soldato
I've just got home after several pints and a McDonalds at the end of the night.
Went for my usual of two double cheeseburgers and a medium fries and found out that it had gone up in price!
Didn't even get change from £4, disgrace.

Caporegime
A Big Mac meal in the US is $5.69 (or £3.72), in the UK the same meal is £4.19.

So it's not THAT much cheaper.

[TW]Fox;24708909 said:
We do - it's typically between $7-9 for a McDonalds meal in the US.

Here, a medium extra value meal is typically what, £4.39? Though a medium in the US is equivilent to a large here which would be £4.80ish.

Ah right, could have sworn it was a big difference, but I guess not. Although you can refill your drink as many times as you like, which is a bonus.

Soldato
If I ever go on there, which I do on occasion after drinking too much beer and on the walk home, I just get three double cheeseburgers. More often than not, I manage only two and find the third in the fridge the following morning. I do find them quite nice microwaved with a hangover. :o

Associate
The price will only go up further in the not to distant future as more fatties want meat. Double cheesburger was £1.29 2 years ago. Been £1.49 for a while now. Not long before it'll be £1.69.

Sho

Sho

Soldato
The only time i go Maccy's if i have vouchers sitting at home.

Big Mac and Large fries for £1.99

Can't go wrong with that price ;)

Soldato
I don't mind McDonalds food, but much prefer KFC as unless you buy the chicken nuggets, you are assured of a better quality meat than anything McDonalds currently serves. Don't even get me started on subway with their reconstituted crap.

Associate
Wicked zinger tower meal large and towered with beans, 2 extra hot wings. I prefer KFC as a meal compared to McDonald's and now my children don't want McDonalds anymore and prefer KFC.

Damn expensive at nearly £30 for all 6 of us.

Associate
Apparently the portion size depends on where you live. I have a friend on facebook who lives in the Philippines, this is a regular coke over there! Looks tiny to me.

MjZJ1nf.jpg.png

Back
Top Bottom