Machete disposal

Soldato
I was actually going to buy one the other day, can I have it - I'm responsible and live in the country (hence my interest in a machete).

Soldato
:mad:

Seriously, what a stupid response !

It's from Lock Stock... it's a movie... he's not being serious.. :rolleyes:

Snap it, stick it in the skip.

If you want a knife to do some dirty bidding its unfeasible to be rummaging around in skips when they are so easily purchased from hundreds of shops!

Or you think some opportunist will find it and go nuts???

Soldato
What a failure of a post, it's from lock stock and two smoking barrels.

Do you seriously think on a computing forum people would say that seriously?

I stand corrected (slightly), but this proves one thing... I did not know it was a quote from a film, and therefore it is very possible that others here wont know either.

Soldato
What difference does other people not knowing it's origins make?

Right so someone says that "Guns are for show and knives are for pros" and you think that someone who does not know that is a line from a film and is perhaps young and impressionable wont decide that sound like a good idea.

The knife crime in this country is shocking and tbh anything that is said that makes in fashionable or cool is not OK in my book.

All I felt was it was an inappropriate line to come away with regardless if its from a film or not.

Caporegime
I stand corrected (slightly), but this proves one thing... I did not know it was a quote from a film, and therefore it is very possible that others here wont know either.

Oh yes, because people are going to read that and think 'Wow, I'm a pro! I'll keep this knife and butcher my kids!"

We got a knife bin right outside our 6th form. It has the saying "get a life, bin that knife" on it. I get plastic knifes from sainsburys and dump it in there. :cool:

Lol! :p

Soldato
Oh yes, because people are going to read that and think 'Wow, I'm a pro! I'll keep this knife and butcher my kids!"

This forum does have a large population of younger people and should even one decide that it was a "cool phrase" and decided to carry a knife to back the phrase up, you would be OK with that ?

Soldato
What makes you think that.

Anything that remotely glorifies that carrying of knives is just plain wrong - simple.

You are serious?:eek:

I can't tell if you are trying to make yourself look less ignorant with a Daily Mail statement or if you truly believe that something written or said in a film will galvanise people of previous good character to go out and stab people. If you do believe that, then you are as deluded as the ponces that write these statements for the red tops.

"guns don't kill people, rappers do"

Caporegime
The knife crime in this country is shocking and tbh anything that is said that makes in fashionable or cool is not OK in my book.

Wow, so should the country ban any type of games that use knives and other weapons, ban all violent films, as well as many other things? Go back to Daily Mail. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom